• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTH Missouri?!

planeflyer21

Best dogs in the world. I have had 3 over the years and it is all in they are raised. Anything can be taught to fight.

I've got three friends with rescued pits they are the sweetests dogs!! One of them got his and wanted him to be all bad ass and tough (not mean) he's the biggest pussbag ever afraid of his own shadow per say.

Where I live here in New Haven there has been an ongoing debate among groups about the pitbulls. Like with guns the folks in charge seem to be focusing on the tool rather than the source. Yes there was a few horrific attacks on people and other dogs. The dogs are just doing what the savages have trained them to do. They blame the breed and not the people.

Of course every dog with that kind of a build is also labeled a pit. Just ridiculous.

In the building next door there is a pit and a pit/lab mix two of the nicest dogs youll meet.

The real problem here in New Haven is the savages let the dogs go when they are done with them. The poor animals are roaming and anti social. It rarely ends well.

My old lady lives one door down from a dog pound. The kennels are mostly filled with pits. Many are very nice, even the ones with the fighting backgrounds. They just need the right homes. There have only been a few that have had to be euthanized.

Ill tell you though it's hard to not cry when you see the wounds and scars on these animals. It brings about a special anger in me towards my fellow citizens

Ill tell you though it's hard to not cry when you see the wounds and scars on these animals. It brings about a special anger in me towards my fellow citizens

I'm with you there, makes wish we could throw them in an alligator pit, or a moat with some hippos!

My two are the perfect family pet, great with my daughter and her friends, very protective of her and the wife, intimidating if you don't know them. My puppy is 74 lbs., and she has no idea how scary she is to "oh my God, a pitbull" crowd. But this is the dog that whines if don't let her under the covers to sleep, and let me friends 6 mo. old poke her in the eye for an hour the other day while upside down. SCARY!

There is no way I'd willingly let someone take my dogs based upon this nonsense. The young one is black the 9 year old is the rednose.

post-644-136297286481_thumb.jpg

post-644-136297286516_thumb.jpg

post-644-136297286553_thumb.jpg