• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

my build

adpdesigns

Started off life as a 20 inch armalite basic flat top ,switched out the hand guard for a SWS rail and threaded the barrel courtesy noveske rifleworks . AAC can .That was 6 years ago  decided to build a 16 inch gun with all the fun stuff so I sold the upper complete . Left me with a lower took me 6 years later to start the build ,So I have a armalite lower with a LMT stock and currently waiting on a 16 " Noveske barrel w/switchblock and a Troy TRX rail cant wait to get it !

post-2602-1362972868_thumb.jpg

post-2602-136297286803_thumb.jpg

So where did you find the Noveske 16" barrel with the switchblock? Just curious, because I like the 1 Noveske barrel that I have already (12" Leonidas barrel). And I would definitely consider them for my next carbine style build. Especially with the switchblock supplied with it for cans.

Ron

I know all about the not being cheap part my brother. I believe that nothing from Noveske is cheap. But......the words quality and cheap never go together in this world.

I also thought that they (Noveske) were stepping back from the 7.62 market for a while to focus on other projects. Though they did say in a email to me a while back, that they were probably gonna be re-entering the 7.62 market sometime next year.

Either way. I like thier stuff.

• 1 month later...

Can't go wrong with quality parts brother <thumbsup>

I agree 100%. That's gonna be a fun one when you get her together. Can't wait to see it.

Damn.....speaking of that.....I've been meaning to call them to see if I can get a switchblock for my Leonidas barrel. Thanks for prompting my (sometime poor) memory.

• 3 weeks later...

Hand guard time ...... It wasn't easy to install.... had to drop the switchblock in the hand guard next drive the pin in the switchblock holding the gas tube took some time . Trying not to scratch anything . Then slide the complete unit over the barrel drive the pin in the switchbock/barrel and then align the hand guard and tighten . Came out just fine .Ready to test fire tomorrow . I have allot of little things to do yet  but it is functional . Next is a Acog TA01B  8) different grip 60 degree selector  sling attachment points magpul enhanced trigger guard

2013-03-05_20-38-54_233.jpg

Yes ..it could have came out nicer and tighter if I had a mill but I used a hacksaw and file . It will work just fine and most if not all of my gun's I consider tool's , That said it will get used and show ware in time . hope to be able to send many rounds down the pipe soon to get to know Her  :)