• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Please clean up you private messages

imschur

With Invision, you can set a PM limit - so, are you talking about what you want to migrate, or what you want to store?  For Mods and Admins, in Invision, I always set that at 9999 - the max.  Basically, there was no limit.

Reason I'm asking is because there's no possible way I can clean up my PMs.  I have 82 pages of PMs.  I'm positive that's less than what you have, because you have 10x more crazies PM you than I have - but "most" of mine are legitimate stuff, from "real people..."  <lmao> <laughs>

25 is a definite no-go for me, brother.  I can't even keep up with 25 over a few days...  <dontknow>

Consider setting a certain category, and giving that the "9999" PM profile.  <dontknow> <thumbsup>

ha ha I just set you to 75 but I can change it.  The tidier we get the database the safer the migration. It will be a whole new ball of wax on Invision. How about this. Tell me where your at now an I will make that the limit  <laughs> Maybe you can clean a little down to 30 pages or so  ;D

I actually have no PM's. I had a wild hair across my ass and deleted them all about a month ago. I delete them after reading now

I view 15 per page x 82 pages = a fukk-load.  1,230 right now.  Can I get rid of some of them?  I can, but I'll miss some secret poop that Greg and I have passed back and forth, about Rob, and I'll drop the "photographic evidence" that we both have against him...  <dontknow> <lmao>

Things like that...  <laughs>

Not counting the very historical things between you and I...  :ove3:

Holy poop I thought 500 was breathing room for you....Im crying and dying here.  Ill change it 1250 to buy you a few hours  <laughs>

I figured I'd get you to that state...  Don't MAKE me post the blondes, man...  There was that one, in the sweater, and blue eyes...  If I post it, it gets migrated, right?...  ;D

I'll need a few hours - I'll get rid of some poop.  What kinda timeline are we on here? 

Incoming update - I'm safe at 1500, fer shure...  I'll start automatically deleting everything from Greg, and I should stay where I'm at, on current count.    ;D

Incoming update - I'm safe at 1500, fer shure...  I'll start automatically deleting everything from Greg, and I should stay where I'm at, on current count.    ;D

man, that's harsh! At least I know where I stand, can't even make a cut of 1500!  <lmao> <laughs>

I only have 7 or 8, most I delete after a week, like my regular emails. After that much time I memorize the info anyway. Or if it's from Tom it'll cost too much to keep around. Christ, I bet between Tom's correspondence, the pm's he has between us would deplete the defense fund of a small nation….

BTW Tom, the 2vetsarms lower was intended for a kino build, if it'll be legal in the future.

Went to read my messages and aside from a recent one from Tom all gone. <dontknow> Did notice that microsoft had changed my home page for some security thing and had Bing as home page. <dontknow>

I already got your number, so you're screwed - whether you realize that or not.  You're on speed-dial, when supplies get short, and that list isn't a long one.  It'll cost you, eventually, brother...    <lmao>

man, that's harsh! At least I know where I stand, can't even make a cut of 1500!  <lmao> <laughs>

No, brother, not harsh in intentions, in the least.  We probably have enough dirt against Rob, that it won't even matter.  You're so deeply woven in that 1500, that I can't possibly let that amount go...  <thumbsup> <lmao>

I already got your number, so you're screwed - whether you realize that or not.  You're on speed-dial, when supplies get short, and that list isn't a long one.  It'll cost you, eventually, brother...    <lmao>

No, brother, not harsh in intentions, in the least.  We probably have enough dirt against Rob, that it won't even matter.  You're so deeply woven in that 1500, that I can't possibly let that amount go...  <thumbsup> <lmao>

<lmao> <laughs> Back at ya brother, <thumbsup> call any time!

• 2 months later...

Is there a quick way to backup all my love letters from Tom to a hard disk?  <laughs>

It's alright, brother - you're woven into the 1,500 pretty deeply, too...  <thumbsup> <lmao>

If they transfer, I can forward them all, all over again...  <laughs>