• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Primary Arms sale, through 14 Jan 2013...

98Z5V

Primary Arms has a good sale going on, but of note is the Millett DMS-1 scope, and mounting possibilities.  Sale ends 14 Jan, at midnight.

I have one of these scopes already, on a 16" midlength gas 5.56 gun, with a great barrel.  Awesome combo, with the gun and optic. 

Right now, the scope is on sale for $179.  Pick a mount, pick NO mount, whatever.  BUT, if a 1-4x scope can fulfill your needs, and you want a GREAT mount for it, they have the American Defense mounts, WITH this scope, for a killer deal. 

I nailed another one of these scopes, with the ADM Scout Extended scope, for $309 total. 

Hit it up, if it fits your needs:

http://www.primaryarms.com/Millett_1_4_x_24_DMS_Multi_Coat_RedDot_Rifl_p/bk81002.htm?utm_source=constant+contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JAN13

MSRP on that scope, from Millet, is $389.  Street price is nowhere close to that.  MSRP on the mount, from ADM, is $179...  If you add that up...  <dontknow>

I see PA has their own line of scopes (scopes with their name) who makes these? <dontknow>

Branded by PA, and chinese made.  PA pays for the extra QC steps at the factory, and gets some pretty quality stuff.  You might find something similar in looks and specs, from other companies - but the specs are weaker and the QC steps in them don't exist.  The PA stuff is really better than "the same thing I saw on Gun Broker" or "...at my local gun show..."

Don't worry about the stuff you find or buy from PA - it's good, and it's got a link back to someone to talk to if something should go wrong with it - Marshall is a stand-up guy and backs what he sells.  <thumbsup>

I think I have five of the micro-red dot setups from him now, going all the way back to 2010.  I haven't been able to kill one of them yet, and one is on the GSR .308 bolt gun.  The product stands up. 

Sweet rifle Tom, seems very SPR-like in form and function....

Matt, that's the one that's getting the Cerakote "Sniper Gray" paint...  The build of the Haley/Bravo Company "Jack" rifle...  So - I'm going to strip the light down and paint it - should I paint the ADM scope mount?  Or the scope, too?

Right now, the upper, lower, and rail will get painted.  Thinking of painting the receiver extension, too.  The light body and scope mount are up in the air.  <dontknow>

Matt, that's the one that's getting the Cerakote "Sniper Gray" paint...  The build of the Haley/Bravo Company "Jack" rifle...  So - I'm going to strip the light down and paint it - should I paint the ADM scope mount?  Or the scope, too?

Right now, the upper, lower, and rail will get painted.  Thinking of painting the receiver extension, too.  The light body and scope mount are up in the air.  <dontknow>

Paint it all! Contrast is bad, uniformity is good. My $.02 anyways.  <thumbsup>