• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Closed Meetings...

planeflyer21

Look deeper guys.

We KNOW Walmart was in a closed-door meeting with Biden and his "panel".  What other retailers were there?  What ammo manufacturers?  What component manufacturers?

Talking about this on Facebook, I said the administration probably offered Wallyworld 10 years of tax-exempt status.  Someone else said they probably got a WAIVER from Obamacare!  That would save them WAY fuckin' more than a tax waiver!

You gonna roll over or fight?

Jon

I'm not finding the article when I follow the link.

It is gone now!

Hell, I just checked it at the original post I saw and it is GONE.

This one I looked at earlier is now LOCKED:  http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/walmart-suspends-ammo-orders-pending-gun-control-decision

Crap...Fan...time is ticking.

Jon

Don't think it has anything to do with them haveing an out on pay health insurance cause the VA will pick it up do you? <dontknow>

Nope, I don't.

I think this way, when the executive orders hit, Obama can say "Look, it is common sense that we don't need those guns.  Even Walmart agrees, they quit selling those rifles, and all ammunition, pledging to hire 100K veterans." 

That there is public sympathy on a silver platter to Obama from Walmart.  Who is one group of great Americans deemed to be "domestic terrorists" by this poop bird? 

Veterans.

That he has met with his great capitalist enemy to benefit American children (gun bans) while helping those that defend us (veterans) to get a job after detachment, will deflate the sails of an irritated public.

Watch.

Jon

who the hell shops at wally world anyway? put them on the boycott list they are like a virus they infect a area completely taking over and shutting down many local business's eff em!

They've put alot of food on my table guns in my safe and a house to put them in. But I do little to no personal business with them.