• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you think

6132expert

http://www.nyrocatv.com/forum.cgi?viewtopic=37907

This is something from another site I visit from time to time. I'm thinking planed every bit of it , and anyone killed was just concidered a statistic. Kind of reminds me of the theater shooting. A kid boobie traped his apartment so bad that FBI pro's where having problems disarming everything. Something just doesn't set right with anything the past year.

None of this poop adds up.  None of it.

Yeah it does.

We The People of America are THE last bastion in the world of armed peons.  Those in power...REAL power, the money lenders, the ones that control the power-hungry jackasses in public office...need us disarmed for their final world push.

They will do..........anything...........in order to subjugate the masses.  If it means killing innocent bystanders to create victims in a storyline, so be it.

Jon

Well if all fails everyone can quit working and jump on the band wagon. Then we can see what kind of problem the Fed has. fornicate the economic problems lets just go ahead and finish the job for them and drive the country to bankrupt. Thats what is going to happen, they will call for us to be disarmed since Obama has probably signed the UN small arms treaty behind closed doors and the country will have no way to protect itself when they anounce it. Then it will be here China come and claim half the country full for repayment. The world as we know it is coming to an end maybe the Mayan's had been right all along, and I'm by no mean am a God fearing man but heck maybe I should be.

The Fed may be screwed anyway.  It appears the German central bank will move ALL of their gold out of NY and back home.  This may lead to a pissing match between central banks and the fallout will not be pretty. <munch> <munch>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-14/it-begins-bundesbank-commence-repatriating-gold-new-york-fed

In brief: this is a momentous development, one which may signify that the regime of mutual assured and very much telegraphed - because if the central banks don't have faith in one another, why should anyone else? - trust in central banks by other central banks is ending.