• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sign? What Sign?

planeflyer21

IDK bout you but if i was on my land and found a camera strapped to a tree it would be smashed, shot and or removed.......

<thumbsup>

Well, they can't be the brightest bulbs in the Lite-Brite growing on their farm in the first place.

But that the courts rule in such a way is reprehensible.

Jon

<thumbsup>

Well, they can't be the brightest bulbs in the Lite-Brite growing on their farm in the first place.

But that the courts rule in such a way is reprehensible.

Jon

true shits normally pretty tight in northern wis, its been especially tight the last few years. theres more and more of it going around even down here.

On another forum a guy said "Nothing a 12 gauge and some #4 shot wouldn't cure!"

Someone replied "That would destroy the memory card.  I want the last images on there of me mooning the camera."

Another "Me pissing on it.  With one of these in my mouth (picture of a Cheech N Chong joint)!"

<lmao>

Jon

On another forum a guy said "Nothing a 12 gauge and some #4 shot wouldn't cure!"

Someone replied "That would destroy the memory card.  I want the last images on there of me mooning the camera."

Another "Me pissing on it.  With one of these in my mouth (picture of a Cheech N Chong joint)!"

<lmao>

Jon

or the muzzle flash of my weapon. looks to be in a bear box may need more then #4, some 308 would work better.....