• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Need to build one

NoFail

The Montana company SI Defence is cranking out there 308 gen 4 matched sets for $525 picked one up  at the beginning of the month worth looking into for sure as far as other parts  I wish you the best of luck

I went there one time to see their BC & bolt & it looks like, I dunno, I never wanted to lick a bolt before but that is some kind of BCG, I must say  <laughs>

That's a great price on the receiver set. I'll call for wait time estimate.

Thanks, Montana308

No prob I've had really good luck with them Chris is good to work with I baught 3 stripped 223 lowers and the gen 4 308 set and they had them to me in no time Chris told me he can keep up with the demand on the matched set as of the beginning of the month things may have changed they got some really cool stuff coming out he showed a few of the guns going to shot show one really nice 308 with a 26 in kreiger bull barrel  they have rails coming out as well but was sure when the would be  out for the public to just buy and sounded like they where going with ar15 rails system first the 308 one I looked at was sweet hoping to get one for my build for sure