• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Memorial For Chris Kyle in Dallas TX

On Monday Feb 11, 2013 at 1:00 pm at the Cowboys stadium there will be an honoring of the world’s most accomplished sniper.  Chief Petty Officer Chris Kyle.  US NAVY SEAL.

No one knows just how many American lives were saved by Chief Chris Kyle.  A sniper takes out targets often planting IED's which would kill soldiers passing by them.  How many soldiers would have been killed is never a known quantity as the event was thwarted.  Chief Kyle had more than 150 confirmed and logged kills the farthest being 1.5 miles. 

He was a member of http://www.thecraft.com/ an organization that trains LE and Military snipers.

He started a nonprofit foundation that used donations to buy workout equipment to help returning war veterans cope and recover

As all of you know by now one of those individuals took his life and the life of his friend Littlefield.

For those so willing I encourage you to take off work and pay respects to a man that gave all to his fellow countrymen.  This is a learning opportunity for my 13 year old daughter and I’m keeping her out of school to honor this American icon.  A lesson I hope she remembers and passes on to her children.

There are few like Chief Chris Kyle.

RIP Chief Kyle.  SALUTE!!!!!

Very sad indeed.. I am also involved with a nam vet my best friend to go shoot with. I cant tell you how it makes him feel at the first shot to the last when our joints in our hands are sore. You service men young and old I hold a real place in my heart for you all, with a debt of gratuide I owe my freedom to you all!! As Chris never lets his man down nor will I (civilian) or not..RESPECT TO MY MILITARY FRIENDS and THANK YOU !!