• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Is the rush over?

MaDuce

I've been away from guns for a while and will be pretty much out of the game for at least another month or 2. But I thought I'd check a few prices and availability of some late 2013, early 2014 plans and noticed that parts, accessories and ammunition that was almost impossible to come by 3 weeks ago is now readily available at several venders with declining prices.

So, is it over or are we just having a good moment?

So, is it over or are we just having a good moment?

Short answer to the short question - No, it is not over.

You mentioned seeing "parts, accessories and ammunition that was almost impossible to come by 3 weeks ago is now readily available at several venders with declining prices..."   I'm curious as to what those parts, accesories and ammunition items are, because it's still damn tough to find most things. 

The only thing I've seen making a comeback is .22LR ammo, from certain manufacturers, and it sells out immediately.

Stuff is trickling in... but ZIPPING out of stock. I have a bunch of 'email me when in stock' notifications and I am getting more and more, but by the time I get them, and go to the site, they are sold out already. Thankfully nothing I *have* to have, but I sure would like some mags for the M&P15-22 I just picked up (at normal pricing BTW)

Short answer to the short question - No, it is not over.

You mentioned seeing "parts, accessories and ammunition that was almost impossible to come by 3 weeks ago is now readily available at several venders with declining prices..."   I'm curious as to what those parts, accesories and ammunition items are, because it's still damn tough to find most things. 

The only thing I've seen making a comeback is .22LR ammo, from certain manufacturers, and it sells out immediately.

BCGs for as little as $130, magazines for around $20 ($30 for 308) upper receivers for around $200, lower receivers for the same price etc.

Check copes destributing, Red-X arms, Tactical Machining etc. They are among the places where I found such deals.

• 4 weeks later...

Called Seth at DSG and the promo from Dec. on the magpul 10 pack is shipping.They are up to 12/29 order date.Mine was 12/31.So Magpul is pumping out the mags.Might see some relief soon on .308 Pmags. ^-^ 22lr still looks ugly as with other popular calibers. .38 is also short supply <dontknow>

Hmm maybe its just our local shop but every week they are stocked up on everything but mags and .45 ammo and lowers.They get a couple pallets of ammo in a week. 10k a piece of 308,9mm.38 and others. And still at bree rush prices. 1k 308 prvi partizan 145s for 680. 9mm is 13 a box and everything else is usually well stocked.