• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

A box of joy arrived today

EasyEJL

That's really sad... you got yours before me. :-[

im going to be honest i felt alil guilty about doing this, but i  figured others were and that there are prolly residents buying them at 14.95 to mark them up. i wanted more but i only ordered 4 556 mags

When I ordered, .223 mags were limited to 5, but you could get 10 LR20 mags. they screwed my orders up and I had to reorder, but could only get 5. They never said they would only limit one order, only number of mags... but they asked folks not to take advantage of the offer. I assumed demand was high for .223 mags, but that the .308s were going to be a little easier. Well I reordered two orders of 5, but I have yet to see them, and my guess is that they will fill one order, and then the second one will be treated as extra. Who knows.

The only problem is my stupid state actually put a ban on 20 rounders, and so far not too many others have. And at least we know the Feds are not going to. I have till 1st of July when the laws go into effect to get mine. I had a back order from Brownells since the 1st of December that I have not heard anything about either. I just assumed people were getting plenty because going by the "for sale" boards, there is no shortage of mags by a long shot.