• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This guys gives hunters a blackeye

unforgiven

Quite a douche.

Sportsman's Warehouse here has a deer mount that was siezed from a poacher.  The guy was widely recognized as a guide and trophy hunter.  The record deer he poached was taken illegally 3 days before the legal hunt...and the dumbazz sent photos to all his friends.

Jon

I have his book got it in 1985 autographed I am a very passonate mule deer hunter, what a scumbag,he needs to be in prison...... these new tv programs thjat only show big bucks being killed only for the horn size are another example of what happens when you exploit game animals for profit. it needs to be stopped, If our young folks grow up thinking this is hunting we are in trouble....... teach them right  hunting is for food! yes we all want to kill a big buck well hunt enough and you will but eat everything you kill....

• 3 weeks later...

I grew up (first 11.5 years) learning about hunting in Germany. Both my parents were avid hunters. When we finally ended up stateside, they stopped hunting. I couldn't figure out why and when I asked I was told too many stupid people. So, I didn't do any hunting of my own until I got out of the house. I started out by watching videos (in the very early days of VHS). I immediately became disgusted with what I saw. Canned hunts and passing up large (meaty) bucks to wait for one with a huge rack. Fortunately, I had a guy working for me that let me see the good side of U.S. hunting. When I hunt it is to put meat on the table or to eliminate nuisance animals. I have never cared about a wall hanger and never will. A rack doesn't feed your body. So, I only hunt on occasion and avoid most hunting shows. Kudos to uncle Ted Nugent for his Spirit of the Wild show and showing what matters.

I have his book got it in 1985 autographed I am a very passonate mule deer hunter, what a scumbag,he needs to be in prison...... these new tv programs thjat only show big bucks being killed only for the horn size are another example of what happens when you exploit game animals for profit. it needs to be stopped, If our young folks grow up thinking this is hunting we are in trouble....... teach them right hunting is for food! yes we all want to kill a big buck well hunt enough and you will but eat everything you kill....

Well said sir, a lot of the guys I know and hunt with need to justify the size of their penis by the deer they shoot as I like to say. Took me 11 years to shoot my first deer. I love hunting for many reasons, the main one is it gets me off my ass and away from real life. I'd love to shoot a trophy animal but I'd rather shoot many none throphy deer and eat like a king:) people like this make me sick, And there are plenty of them out there sadly.