• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

300 Blackout ammo

survivalshop

I'm just going to roll my own. I just finished tumbling all the .223 brass I have acquired over the last few months and it filled a Rubbermaid tub 2/3rds full! My machinist buddy in El Paso has everything set up to make 300 BLK brass in a production line kind of way and told me to just bring over whatever I wanted to do on a Saturday afternoon and he would help me knock it out! He'll send me home with it all sized, trimmed and ready to load.

On another note, he got ahold of a bunch of .223 blanks and made 300 BLK brass out of it! He dumped the powder and formed the brass without removing the primers and is using it for subsonic loads. He said that the primers are kind of soft, like pistol primers but they work good. The blank brass has a cannelure around the case near the base, which is another reason he only uses the brass for subsonic loads, but he can tell at a glance whether the round is a subsonic or supersonic load.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

30Remington match for sale @ Natchez 

Remington Premium - .300 AAC Blackout 125gr 20/Box
cart2.gif ADD TO CART ADD TO WISH LIST

RT21503_med.jpg
Product Number: RT21503 Item Price: $35.99 spacer.gif now.jpg$26.99 Availability: In Stock Shipping Weight: 0.87 lb.

This is a reliable compact 30-cal solution for AR platform, the AAC Blackout round. This round utilizes existing inventory magazines while retaining their full capacity, and creates the optimal platform for sound and flash suppressed fire. This ammo comes packed in 20rd. boxes.

That's her thing - she's the one that wants that optic, and can figure out the distances for the two dots.  No matter what, though, the bottom of the 65MOA circle is still 7 yards on it. 

Mine is the 1.5-4 Leup - they can send me an elevation turret calibrated for my 150s.  <thumbsup>