• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ca Beach

Nereus

Sure own whatever I want. Any of the Armalite products except 50. I am more practical than collector. Bolt action, semi in 308 and various handguns for work. I stay with 45 for the 1911's and 380 for the pocket carry. The hardest to keep feeding is the 10/22. I stocked up but it won't last long.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, been away for a spell. I was blessed to be able to serve this great nation. I just wish our politicians would take their oath of office as seriously as the men and women who have donned the uniform.

These days, I spent too many hours shaking my head wondering what the heck happened to the values and morality of our great country. In my humble opinion, two of our three branches of government have lost their moral compass.

I have tremendous faith in the citizens of our country that they will see through the smoke and mirrors of the main stream media and take ownership of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It matters and will be the difference between being the greatest nation on earth or plummet into mediocrity.

May God continue to bless and show his mercy on our nation.

Welcome back brother.

Sorry, been away for a spell. I was blessed to be able to serve this great nation. I just wish our politicians would take their oath of office as seriously as the men and women who have donned the uniform.

These days, I spent too many hours shaking my head wondering what the heck happened to the values and morality of our great country. In my humble opinion, two of our three branches of government have lost their moral compass.

I have tremendous faith in the citizens of our country that they will see through the smoke and mirrors of the main stream media and take ownership of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It matters and will be the difference between being the greatest nation on earth or plummet into mediocrity.

May God continue to bless and show his mercy on our nation. ****

Yes

• 3 weeks later...

May God continue to bless and show his mercy on our nation.

Best post of the day and a man who gets it.... thank you for your service...

How long are you in Palm Springs?

I was there monday through thursday. I played indian canyons on monday, passed on a round at ascena on wednesday (played it last year though). Got ripping drunk wednesday night, and flew home hungover as hell on thursday.

I'm still probably going to hit the other esri conference in san diego, july 14 to 18.

CLSA California Land Surveyors Assoc is having their conference here in San Diego next month. Supposed to have a little GIS with it. They're still trying to convince the surveyors of their role with GIS. I'd like to hit one of the ESRI conferences at some point. Hit me up when you get out here. I'm good at losing balls on the golf course, and have a spot or two to shoot as well.