• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Here we go again...

Matt.Cross

Well, I went shooting this evening before it got dark with my cousin and 2nd cousin. My 2nd cousin and I were blazing away at the target and he looks at me and asks if I want to try his pistol. Now I've given the FN 5.7 some serious eyeballing and palm time, but before today I'd never shot one and wasn't sure I wanted one, I've never been a big fan of striker-fired handguns. So I look at him and says "Sure, why not?".... Well, I tell ya that I shouldn't have shot it, because that was by far the best shooting high-powered semi-auto pistol I've ever had the pleasure of firing. Ammo isn't cheap, but every round is worth it, that thing is BEASTLY!

Well, I went shooting this evening before it got dark with my cousin and 2nd cousin. My 2nd cousin and I were blazing away at the target and he looks at me and asks if I want to try his pistol. Now I've given the FN 5.7 some serious eyeballing and palm time, but before today I'd never shot one and wasn't sure I wanted one, I've never been a big fan of striker-fired handguns. So I look at him and says "Sure, why not?".... Well, I tell ya that I shouldn't have shot it, because that was by far the best shooting high-powered semi-auto pistol I've ever had the pleasure of firing. Ammo isn't cheap, but every round is worth it, that thing is BEASTLY!

So how soon until you report back with one? Just wondering? grin