• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Any else make a rail like this

Cali_Ed

Those key mod ones from mi are auper light compared to what I've been looking at. Are key mods the new thing they have been poping up more or maybe it's just my lack of info haha. Do u get color choices with those shibi? And thanks gain for your info and time.

Ps. Do those come with just the full top rail and have to purchase the other three sides seperately?

Blue your riifles are some sexy beasts

Edited by Cali_Ed

The Key Mod ones are the new craze. It's a new "open" standard to allow rail and parts interchangeability. Not sure on color choices though.

Oh and if you're looking at a PRI tube, I have an unused "takeoff" CMMG Mod1 tube that you may be interested in... cheap. It's a midlength though. One of the most comfortable float tubes around.

IMG_20140115_203631.jpg

IMG_5470.JPG

Edited by shibiwan

Whoda thunk that the next big AR craze would come from the industrial shelving industry. At least I can say my work bench is tactical now.

LOL industrial shelving....I suspect Costco has something to do with it!  <lmao>  <laughs>

It's a fashion accessory/statement for some shooters. Personally, I don't really care. As long as I have a good stable place to mount my bipod and crap I'm happy. :D

You should see this cheap-ass (< $40) float rails I put on the new 300BLK upper.

IMG_20140214_001211.jpg

Edited by shibiwan