• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What's it worth? Mossberg 835...

shibiwan

^^^  YES, THEY DO!  I've had an 835 since 2003.  3 1/2s are something wicked.

Shibi - that price seems good.  I can't remember what I paid for mine new in '03, but it was just all black, synthetic stock & pump grip, but it was right around that price.

I still have mine, won't ever get rid of it.  When you need or want a 3 1/2 12ga shell, there are only a few packages out there for ya.  This one works everytime, and has never had any issue of any kind for me. 

Mossbergs ain't made to be pretty, brother - Mossberg makes them to work.  <lmao>

I still have mine, won't ever get rid of it.  When you need or want a 3 1/2 12ga shell, there are only a few packages out there for ya.  This one works everytime, and has never had any issue of any kind for me. 

Mossbergs ain't made to be pretty, brother - Mossberg makes them to work.  <lmao>

Why don't you have a 935 Señor Treeanahafeencher (say it with a Mexican accent)?

I gotta admit I'm not much of a shotgun guy and I know almost jack sh*t about them, so I'm apprehensive about trading.

On a related note, someone local is offering a trade for my three-day-old MK25.... trade for a P220 elite dark.... 

Edited by shibiwan

Shotguns are a bit different but once you get the swing of it, nothing compares!

Those steel swingers we were shooting before, that move side-to-side a bit when hit…those move like a pendulum front to rear, when hit with 2 3/4" 00 buckshot.  About 35°-40° back and forth!

If nothing else, have some fun learning the system!