• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

my experience shooting the double tap defense 45acp

beachmaster

I've been looking pretty hard at one of those lately...

Pick a Thursday or a Sunday when you can get to Jon's range in Marana, and you can shoot the piss out of mine, brother.  Preferrably, it would be a Thursday or a Sunday when Jon is running the range.

This now puts the burden on Jon, to list his upcoming schedule, so we can make arrangements...  <lmao>

HURRY UP, JON!!!  :banana: <laughs>

They're still making the XDS, in 9mm & .45acp. 

During talks with a Springfield rep, they will NOT be making this pistol in .40.  Too much pressure, so they're not going to produce it.  What I heard from an official rep.  <dontknow>

Pick a Thursday or a Sunday when you can get to Jon's range in Marana, and you can shoot the piss out of mine, brother.  Preferrably, it would be a Thursday or a Sunday when Jon is running the range.

This now puts the burden on Jon, to list his upcoming schedule, so we can make arrangements...  <lmao>

HURRY UP, JON!!!  :banana: <laughs>

Measured by first full weekend, every 2nd and 4th weekend.

Measured by first full week of Sunday through Saturday, every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays/Thursdays.

We can get the range on off days for $150/day bonus fee to the property owners.

We can get the range guaranteed all to ourselves, no one else allowed for $1500/day (the commercial rate for defense contractors).

man... you guys pay big bucks... my range is $24 a year, to include river front fishing, docks, improved camping, and a lodge that can be rented for $80...

Sadly, it only has a 50 and 100 yard range, but you get what you pay for. And the trap shooting twice a week and rimfire competitions once a month are tons of fun!

oh wow, that would be cool! Well, yall should come to Ky! I am pretty sure I could reserve a date at my range for next to nothing! lol Maybe $100... :-D

My dad is pcsing to Tucson Az, maybe if yall have a shootapaluza while I am down I could attend, that would be awesome!

Let us know when you'll be there, I'm sure the Az. guys can put something together and I'll certainly try to make it! You should have seen what they put together for my son before he shipped off to Okinawa! The kid is still talking about that range trip! <thumbsup>

Just let us know the dates, man, and we'll set something up during the timeframe.  You might shat yourself when you see the stuff that shows up, though.  Fair warning ahead of time...  <lmao>

I don't think there's any other state that put on the fireworks display that we do.  We travel.  We produce.  Bad Times are NEVER HAD here!  <lmao>

I'll stock up on the Tannerite now.  Drew needs to $hit-can another phone for us sometime soon.   <thumbsup>

I don't think there's any other state that put on the fireworks display that we do.  We travel.  We produce.  Bad Times are NEVER HAD here!  <lmao>

I'll stock up on the Tannerite now.  Drew needs to $hit-can another phone for us sometime soon.   <thumbsup>

Gotta wonder if the hoarders are soaking up the Tannerite.