• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

XDS 9

6132expert

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to laugh at some of the schit the Cali politicians do there. They pass laws to try and restrict stuff and leave BIG loopholes in them. People figure out how to work around them (power to the people!) so then the dumbasses pass more laws with more loopholes! And the liberal retards keep reelecting the douchebags! <lmao>

I just ordered a fde sig brace for my AR pistol ;)

shibi...wanna take a crack at making a pistol chassis?

Sure. Just sold a 7.5" 5.56 pistol this weekend. (Customer requested no flash hider so he could use his own QD flash hider)

IMG_20141104_162807%3Anopm%3A.jpg

I did do a CA-SSE build for a forum member here. Not that much a pain at all.

I do have a black sig brace in stock and a new 300 aac pistol that was also put together last week.

20141110_195812.jpg

....or you want a chassis for your puny .460 hand-cannon?

Edited by shibiwan

There are already designs for AR pistols to have no gas tube, and a crooked gas block, making the "pistol" a bolt action... or even selling the pistol without a gas hole in the barrel, and then buying the barrel or upper back.

Wait till the CA lawmakers find out that 9mm AR's are blowback driven and need no gas system... haha.

Edited by shibiwan

I wanted a ar pistol aswell but the cheapest one is like 1000 bucks, just to remove all the crap ypu don't want. Hopefully in 2015 sometime I'll be in arizona

If you go through Shibi you can do what I did and send him all the parts you want and he'll build it for you... It was easy-peasey.

If you go through Shibi you can do what I did and send him all the parts you want and he'll build it for you... It was easy-peasey.

Or tell me what you want on it and I'll build it that way.

Hey Shibi, if I were to send you one of those SIG ACPs you reckon you could adapt an AR pistol buffer tube to it?

That would be interesting.... like an oversized freefloat/quadrail that extends backwards.  Love to try making one.

No, just a plain buffer tube so I can install a SIG pistol brace.

Trying to picture how the ACP would fit/work on an AR pistol....would a simple quadrail float work just a well on an AR pistol? Is there a feature specific on the ACP that is not achieved with a quadrail float handguard?

Just thinking out loud....

Edited by shibiwan