• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

XDS 9

6132expert

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime this comes up, the Glock Fags come running from out of the woodwork...  <lmao>

<outtahere>

Yep, those poop noodles.  I mean who wants to carry all their ammo in their weapons...?  Thats why I carry a 1911, I like my ammo in mag pouches. 

:threadjack:

Edited by StainTrain

Sigs here....

Good.  They fit in my 1993 Mustang while I play Bel Biv Devoe.....lets hope the 1990s don't want their handguns back or you will be in trouble.  DA/SAs are very 20th century.

Some people like to pay premium price for a mediocre product....take the Land Rover.....oh and every Sig Handgun...ever.

:banana:

Edited by StainTrain

Glock has been way over rated since , oh I dont know , since they came to market! Also if you want to make the oven bet I have an oven that nither one will win and I dont care what steel frame you have.

Now..she has shot it and loves it. Her choices at the shop was the Glock and the XDS and she liked the way the XDS single stack fit with her. We have been working on going from a lowered weapon to point and fire. Firing two shots at a time she is ruffly at 50% on paper at about 25 feet. This is her first hand gun and even though she has fired mine this is the first time she has been serious about learning and CC.

Edited by 6132expert