• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sons of Liberty

98Z5V

History Channel popped a good one several months ago - Sons of Liberty. 

It's out on DVD now, at WallyWorld.  If you guys didn't catch it on the History Channel, I highly recommend picking up the copy from Sam Walton.

It's the start of this country, and very, very good. 

sonsofliberty.jpg

Sonsofliberty_about-E.jpeg

247731F600000578-2899859-New_series_Sons

For those that don't know - this was a 6-hour miniseries.  It'll wipe out a whole day off, once you start watching it.

Watching it reminded me of the Straight8 Photography work that was done for POF...

1891480_681650275206646_985190541_o.jpg?

Watching made me want to start a tax revolt........but then I don't make enough to pay income tax.........really, they gave it all back last year <dontknow>

So you're okay with the road taxes on fuel, as you bounce along the potholes?  School taxes with no kids in a dwindling quality public school system?  With million$ being given to those on the public teat, with no work history nor intent to ever get a job?  Okay with sales tax on projects you don't agree with?

Etc...etc...

So you're okay with the road taxes on fuel, as you bounce along the potholes?  School taxes with no kids in a dwindling quality public school system?  With million$ being given to those on the public teat, with no work history nor intent to ever get a job?  Okay with sales tax on projects you don't agree with?

Etc...etc...

No, I just can't find an easy way to revolt against those taxes. Income tax is easy, just claim 20 and don't file. Gas tax, sales tax, property tax, etc., etc, are tough ones to avoid.

When it comes to voting out the politicians I try, end up writing in my own name because I know the choices are fixed and fuk'd......I'm thinking it is gonna get real messy before it gets better.

......I'm thinking it is gonna get real messy before it gets better.

It certainly did the last time a government exerted it's rule over the people, and decided what was best for them.  The People whipped that government's a$s.

And here we are... 

...it almost happened, last summer.  Scary as that sounds, it almost went down over the Bundy Ranch. 

The Government found out that The People are getting real tired of the bull$hit that The Government imposes.

It won't be pretty, and i hope it doesn't happen in my lifetime.  Or my son's lifetime.  Hell, I hope it doesn't happen, ever again.  Things in this country need to change, or we're on a crash course, though... 

post-7-0-62223800-1434604579_thumb.png

post-7-0-75167400-1434604582_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-06430600-1434604591_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-56700900-1434604602_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This means a trip to Wally World to pick it up. With a little luck they will have some of that Turkish ZQ1 7.62x51 in stock as well. HBO's John Adams miniseries a few years ago was pretty decent as well. Brings back the concepts this country was founded on.

• 10 months later...

I wanted to bump up the postings about the Sons of Liberty.

sonsofliberty.jpg

This mini-series should be shown every year in all American high schools.  History books are really lacking in teaching how the only "government of the people by the people" came into being and why it came into being.  Americans must never forget, how much those patriots risk and gace in order to become a new country of FREE MEN self governing them selves for the very first time. You need to see the part where Ben Franklin asked why? and then said "That is what I want!"

I downloaded the entire series from Amazon Videos. I have watched it 2 or 3 times before and I started again tonight. It never gets old for me .

Sonsofliberty_about-E.jpeg