• Visit Sportsmans Guide

American Trigger Corp SR Gold Trigger

imschur

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope....was looking at the main site which says they're on their way into production.  Even signed up for the "email when available" link <laughs>

Sweet...I just might order one up.  I'm down to a muzzle device and sights for the build....the trigger would just be a big PLUS for it.  Researching my options.  Thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

Hey all!

I've had a different experience all together.

I purchased my .308 SR Gold Trigger for my .308 build and I havent received it yet.  I made the order on May 03, 2010 and funds were removed from my account.  I waited three weeks, and I emailed Pat Thixton twice and also called the PACT Inc hotline.  No response from either avenue.  It looks from your experiences that yall were answered right away and received the product fairly quickly.  I'm in CA btw, and made the calls at 3pm Pacific Time.  Am I being impatient?  Any help is appreciated.

-j

I think I waited something like 4 or 6 weeks. I have always received a response from emails. By coincidence I emailed them today for a few things. Lets see if I get a response. The trigger is worth the wait but I understand your frustration. Did you get to speak with anyone when you called?

No I didn't speak to anyone; the phone kept ringing. I thought they would have a voicemail to leave messages on, but nothing came up. I'm gonna try again tomorrow in the morning and before lunch if I don't reach anyone. What email are you sending to as you correspond with them? I just called the numbers and emailed the addresses on their website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I've been waiting since December for one of these triggers for my Kaiser. I called both Brownells and Pact within the last week. Brownells tells me that they are at Pacts mercy and every updated ETA they give me, is what Pact tells them. When I spoke to Pact this week they told me that the .308 triggers "should" be available within 3 weeks. We'll see.

I just got notification from Brownells, that my SR GOLD trigger was in stock. I don't know how many they got in, or if they're all spoken for, but if anyone's looking for one you might want to give them a call. I also was told this week by someone at Pact that they should have more available in two to three weeks, so they may be easy to find in the near future. I'm very excited. Now I'll be able to try out my Kaiser build. Thanks for your info, Imschur.

SR Gold trigger arrived today. I just installed it. Don't know how soon I'll be able to get to the range  but when I dry fire it feels VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Maybe a little more takeup than my AR-15 Gold trigger, but a really light, crisp break. I can't wait to try this trigger out at the range.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok just curious. I used to have some good dialogue with those folks. I know they were working on making their trigger so that it would work for the AR-15 and 308 rather than offer two different products

Any more info on this?  What are the differences between the AR15 and 308 model?  Why can't I just use the AR15 model?