• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Prefecta ammo

shepp

I have not seen it but may try to find some to try.

Walmarts round here have had it 308, 40, 9mm and 380, it's made in Italy which seems like a plus and is 14-15$ a box?

Hot rod that would be cool, I may just pick some up

From what I'm seeing here this is rebranded or private labeled  Tula and distributed Tula ammo that seems to be only available at walmart:

This is the exact .223 that I bought 55 grain FMJ - the .308 is 147 grain FMJ - neither have magnetic projectiles

Edited by guruofhotrod

From what I'm seeing here this is rebranded or private labeled  Tula and distributed Tula ammo that seems to be only available at walmart:

Is it Fiocchi, or Tula?  The link above yours is directly to the Fiocchi UK official website, listing PerFecta as Fiocchi ammunition.  Is Fiocchi also making the BrassMaxx for Tula?  Tula doesn't have any factories in Italy.

Is it Fiocchi, or Tula? The link above yours is directly to the Fiocchi UK official website, listing PerFecta as Fiocchi ammunition. Is Fiocchi also making the BrassMaxx for Tula? Tula doesn't have any factories in Italy.

I was thinking fiocchi after seeing that link....

Edited by shepp

Is it Fiocchi, or Tula?  The link above yours is directly to the Fiocchi UK official website, listing PerFecta as Fiocchi ammunition.  Is Fiocchi also making the BrassMaxx for Tula?  Tula doesn't have any factories in Italy.

The link to Foicchi showing perfecta doesn't list the specific ammo that walmart is selling under the perfecta name, also the package clearly says "Tula". I'll ask one of the guys at my local walmart that is into shooting to try to get me some info on it. 

Edited by guruofhotrod

Again, I will say that I have fired the 308, 223 and 9mm. All fired fine, and no laquer on any of it. seems to reload ok, too.

Respectfully

Terry

Thanks terry! I'm gonna pick some up

Saw some in 223 box of 50 pretty cheap. No 9mm ammo in brass.

Just Tula steel in 9mm.

Yea like 18-19$ for 50

The link to Foicchi showing perfecta doesn't list the specific ammo that walmart is selling under the perfecta name, also the package clearly says "Tula". I'll ask one of the guys at my local walmart that is into shooting to try to get me some info on it.

Made in Italy, Distributed by Tulammo USA

I've shot a fair amount of the 9mm and .40 stuff. Seems to fire just fine.

Cool I got 2 boxes .308 (suppose to be 3 but the guy accidently grabbed a box of 45acp) and 3 boxes of 223. I most likly won't shoot it till I'm in az in April.