• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

waiting on shadow ops orders?

They look half finished . Wonder if those are ones that were sold once already .  <dontknow>

^^^  I thought the same thing.  That's what really sucks - those were already bought by somebody else...

a dealer here in az ,AZEX, just got 2 of the SOW suppressors in the mail....no customer name with it (and he had a couple customers who ordered them) no instructions. he said hey are unfinished. the caliber adaptors just rattle around inside and he doesn't know if there's suppose to be more parts with it. there were some loose orings in the box. basically said it looks like a complete piece of crap and recommends it not be used lol.

a dealer here in az ,AZEX, just got 2 of the SOW suppressors in the mail....no customer name with it (and he had a couple customers who ordered them) no instructions. he said hey are unfinished. the caliber adaptors just rattle around inside and he doesn't know if there's suppose to be more parts with it. there were some loose orings in the box. basically said it looks like a complete piece of crap and recommends it not be used lol.

No customers name ? Where's the paper work , they had to come with paper work and it better be referenced to a serial numbered Suppressor !

WTF , someone can go to jail for having unregistered Title II 's  !

I actually received two of these today in the mail!

The Form 3 (purportedly submitted over 6 mos ago) shows submission to ATF on 10/15/14 and approval on 11/23/14. Why it took them another 120 days to ship is beyond me.

Better still. There's no indication who the cans are for!.

There are loose O-rings in the box.

There is no spring present to return the piston to rest position, on EITHER can. The piston flops around, back and forth, using a loctited-in set screw as a "guide" on the lobes of the piston.

There is no finish on any part of the can. Baffle stack, outer tube, rear cap, piston...all "in the white".

There are metal chips inside the cans.

Honestly, I'm not sure whether to hope for mine to come through, or just be lucky I didn't damage one of my guns with this piece of poop.

D.

what I had heard as well from an ex-employee was that all the customer form 3'd ones were together (although not anodized) but that the investment group scavenged parts off already form 3'd ones to have more complete ones for the auction from the parts. I heard one guy got a tube and end caps only, no baffles even....

That investment group is going to get into trouble doing what its doing with Title II transfers . If the dealer doesn't have a form three in his shops name or a form four for the buyers name , someones in possession of an illegal & unregistered Title II !

When I was class three , what ever I ordered come to my shops name & then had to be transferred to the Customer , so if the item was shipped to the Class Three dealer , there should be paper work for the Dealer & then transferred to the customer by form four . If I remember correctly . That is of course , if things haven't changed or there is a new or different way of doing it.

So would all of those have arrived with paperwork transferring them to the shop's name....and just not had the info of who the product is supposed to be tranferred to? If I understood SS properly, they first get tranfered to the shop....if that's the case I don't see the procedure being out of ordinary minus the fact they don't designate who the shop should transfer to.

So would all of those have arrived with paperwork transferring them to the shop's name....and just not had the info of who the product is supposed to be tranferred to? If I understood SS properly, they first get tranfered to the shop....if that's the case I don't see the procedure being out of ordinary minus the fact they don't designate who the shop should transfer to.

They came with no paper work from what I read in the posts , doesn't matter who they are for . I would not accept a Title II registered item with out proper paper work . I have gotten them before & they were shipped back ASAP , after talking to who I was doing business with . I got one once , it was a British Sten gun , had Form three with it , but for another dealer & it was in the same box as the Class three Machine gun I was waiting for ! ( there's a good story about that )

Possession of an unregistered Class three item , you could get into big legal problems , not to mention jail time . You never know who may be monitoring these transactions .