• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

This will get a chuckle

wetncold

"Then the smell hit me. It was like hate, anger, divorce, the movie Train Spotting, the way a perm smells, a hippie’s deadlock, old salad, and a trucker’s apple bag came together to create the ultimate smell."

I love the train spotting reference, I feel as blue will too

Funny $hit... I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes.

When I worked for Shasta we made that $hit ... it was BAD ! It would melt through the lining of the aluminum cans in 5 and a half months. I could barely chug a 16 oz can of that stuff and we challenged each other at work. It was fresh and still nasty. The citrus orange was the only palletable flavor. The diet would clean corrosion like battery acid.

My family hated me for bringing that to drink at family get togethers.

Funny $hit... I was laughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes.

When I worked for Shasta we made that $hit ... it was BAD ! It would melt through the lining of the aluminum cans in 5 and a half months. I could barely chug a 16 oz can of that stuff and we challenged each other at work. It was fresh and still nasty. The citrus orange was the only palletable flavor. The diet would clean corrosion like battery acid.

My family hated me for bringing that to drink at family get togethers.

I sent my neighbor this story a national guard vet he did three tours over there. He laughed his ass off, said the same this citrus was the only drinkable one said they would rip your guts up