• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Scope ganga

blue109

When Natchez blows something out, you have to nail it then - it never comes back at that price again.  Several years ago, I snatched up a Burris AR Tripler red dot magnifier for $60.  Never seen it again for anywhere close to that, NIB. 

I had to pull the trigger, I'd been planning on that exact scope for some time it just wasn't at the top of the list yet....looks like the carts at Brownells and Primary Arms will have to sit in the aisle a bit longer now.

Where did you get that link? When I went to use a link from another site they had the price at $699.99 but it is the same thing? ?????;

http://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-elite-tactical-rifle-scope-1-6-5x24mm-1-10-mil-adjustments-second-focal-illuminated-btr-1-sfp-reticle-matte.html

Needless to say I used the link you provided Blue!

They do have the FFP model listed as well;

http://www.natchezss.com/bushnell-elite-riflescope-6-24x50mm-ffp-illum-mil-dot-reticle-matte.html

SFP out of stock...FFP still kickin. The deal Was posted on slickguns, but only the SFP link. People probably don't realize both are on sale. Once word gets out they will probably disappear. I jumped on this matrix deal just to build a cheap carbine, and it's turning into a pretty expensive build.

SFP out of stock...FFP still kickin. The deal Was posted on slickguns, but only the SFP link. People probably don't realize both are on sale. Once word gets out they will probably disappear. I jumped on this matrix deal just to build a cheap carbine, and it's turning into a pretty expensive build.

THIS!!!!

Got the scope today, lapped rings most of the night.........I'm moving the BTR-2 model to my P716 and putting this one, BTR-1, on the M15TBN. I had all the mounts I needed to do this but had never lapped any of them....it sucks so I hope it's worth it! Surprised me the cheap Primary Arms mount was way closer than the Armalite was.

Got the scope today, lapped rings most of the night.........I'm moving the BTR-2 model to my P716 and putting this one, BTR-1, on the M15TBN. I had all the mounts I needed to do this but had never lapped any of them....it sucks so I hope it's worth it! Surprised me the cheap Primary Arms mount was way closer than the Armalite was.

Did you have to go to a 34mm scope after lapping the rings all night  <laughs>

Did you have to go to a 34mm scope after lapping the rings all night  <laughs>

That was part of my problem, I didn't want to go to far so I would stop and clean them up so I could look close, that is some sticky crap Wheeler sends with the kit! I think I might just use some of the Clover compound I got years ago from Brownells, it cleans up much easier!

That was part of my problem, I didn't want to go to far so I would stop and clean them up so I could look close, that is some sticky crap Wheeler sends with the kit! I think I might just use some of the Clover compound I got years ago from Brownells, it cleans up much easier!

I use the Aluminum oxide from brownells , I get it in the twin pak of 600 & 800 , wash off with soap & water & light oil parts or components afterwards, if needed . You can reconstitute with water if it gets too thick on you . Will not impregnate into metal .