• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Slash rifle buffer and spring, Lee 45 3 die set, 30-06 brass 1x

Cali_Ed

1.Decided I did not need or wantthe slash buffer. this pretty much new(20 rounds or less). 125 plus shipping(might fit in small flat rate box). Will post pictures up tomorrow evening after work.

2.have a set of Lee reloading dies in the 45 cal. Three piece set. 20 plus shipping might fit in small flat rate box. Pictures also up tomorrow evening.

3.30-06  brass mostly  fed premium  about 90 pieces asking 25 plus shipping 

1.Decided I did not need or wantthe slash buffer. this pretty much new(20 rounds or less). 140 plus shipping(might fit in small flat rate box). Will post pictures up tomorrow evening after work.

$140 plus shipping????? Slash sells them new for $125 so you want $15 more for a few rounds of experience? I think you must still want it............

$140 plus shipping????? Slash sells them new for $125 so you want $15 more for a few rounds of experience? I think you must still want it............

it the buffer and the spring which is 140 plus shipping but yu are right I'll knock off bucks because it's used.

135 fo the buffer and spring ffree shipping

Seems I can't edit any of my posts  now, I'd like to cut the price of the buffer spring combo down to 125 free shipping  to be more reasonable.. if a mod can change the price on the original  post it would be highly  appreciated. 

yea there's a time limit on editing now which I was surprise that you could days later here, most forums give you like 30 min an hour. 

I think it would bet fine like your last post to say you'd like to drop the price

• 2 weeks later...