• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

WTS - Blemished AR308 QPQ/nitride BCG's - $130

unclemoak

I manufacture BCG's and have a  pile of blemished 308 BCG's that I can't sell normally. All are new and un-fired, but do have some handling marks on the finish or very light tooling marks on the dust cover area. 

Specifications:
Carrier: Full Auto Carrier SAE 8620 Heat Treated Shot Peened Finish  
Bolt: 9310 Steel Shot Peened Heat Treated
Extractor: S7 Tool Steel Precision Machined Shot Peened Heat Treated QPQ treated 
Extractor Components: Extractor Spring made of Music Wire (The best spring steel available)  
Extractor Retaining Pin: Precision Machined 4140 Heat Treated Precision ground to diameter
Firing Pin: Colt Full Auto Spec Machined 4140 Heat Treated 

Designed to be compatible with DPMS pattern receivers and barrel extensions

Please send me a PM through the site or email me at sales@dwilsonmfg.com if you have any questions

Asking $135 shipped via USPS Priority

IMG_2761_1.jpg

IMG_2759_1.jpg

IMG_2760_1.jpg

IMG_2758_1.jpg

if you can hold one for me till the 15th, i'll take one, I get paid once a month so this last week is always iffy for extra spending

They are all first come first serve. I have a small pile of them, so there might still be one left by then.

• 2 weeks later...

For you guys sitting on the fence about these BCG's, check out the pic that Survivalshop posted in another thread;

56f45e327ed7f_D.Wilsonbolt.thumb.JPG.19c

The black bolt is the D. Wilson and those little squiggles on the left side of the relief cut are the same as what's on mine. That is the ONLY blem I can find on mine and it has absolutely no effect on function. Buy with confidence!

• 3 weeks later...