• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Howdy Pards. Coming to you from Michigan

EZTundra77

1 hour ago, MikedaddyH said:

I watched the replay of the UM vs OSU game in the middle of the night,this morning. HoLeeSheet, double overtime. Better than the box score. Worth all the hype ! Two of the best teams in the country !  The old quarterback lost his cool on the sidelines more than once ! Bo S. would have told him to chill before he has a heart attack. The game was epic, I dont think Wisconsin or Penn State are as good as these two teams.

Perhaps but PSU did beat OSU.  Lost to Michigan but early in the year.  Not that important as PSU only has 4 seniors starting so we are looking forward to the next couple of years!

12 minutes ago, EngrBob said:

Perhaps but PSU did beat OSU.  Lost to Michigan but early in the year.  Not that important as PSU only has 4 seniors starting so we are looking forward to the next couple of years!

My other team is the UW Huskies #4 (11-1) . They can't beat Alabama either !

26 minutes ago, EZTundra77 said:

I think it's interesting how I started this thread.  And I have almost zero interest in football.  Yet here we are.  Sheezus!  Hayyy-Zeus!

Hahaha welcome again and congrads on your first derailed thread, it's a right of passage around here

oh look squirrel!!!!