• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Cabelas

Sisco

2 hours ago, Sisco said:

A Vortex Strike Fire II scope, reduced $80 to $119.95.

@washguy  you need to buy one of these, because you didn't know what it was - it's a badass little red dot, same dimensions as the old Aimpoint Comp M2.  :thumbup:

And that's a hell of a price on it.... 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

@washguy  you need to buy one of these, because you didn't know what it was - it's a badass little red dot, same dimensions as the old Aimpoint Comp M2.  :thumbup:

And that's a hell of a price on it.... 

98   brother thats really bending "the rule"   geez I got aimpoint clones from primary arms. thats what put primary in biz....hell I just checked... batteries... originals still good..must be 10 years old at least   lol    :thumbup:    Wash

Just now, washguy said:

98   brother thats really bending "the rule"   geez I got aimpoint clones from primary arms. thats what put primary in biz....hell I just checked... batteries... originals still good..must be 10 years old at least   lol    :thumbup:    Wash

Me, too, brother - that's why I keep pushing them!  I thought you'd like this, though, because you didn't know such a beast existed...

33 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Me, too, brother - that's why I keep pushing them!  I thought you'd like this, though, because you didn't know such a beast existed...

Crap I dunno where I came up with the name strikefire when I was meaning strike eagle? must have seen it a while back...lol ...maybe a week ago?  :laffs:     Wash

That red dot is just calling your name, brother.  That's all it is. 

"Waaaaaaaash......  you know you love me, even though you don't know meeeeee....  Yoooooou waaaaant meeeeeee.....  "  

It's subliminal messaging, bro.  Nothing more than that. IT wants YOU...   :lmao: 

Edited by 98Z5V