• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sig P320 Upgrade video

survivalshop

• 10 months later...
10 hours ago, Magwa said:

to send in or not that is the question just got a new 320 compact for the wife and it is a gen 1 so no upgrades so anyone with a upgraded 320 how do you like the changes?

Did you purchase it second hand & if so you can tell if its been upgraded by the cut in the back of the underneath the slide . If its not been upgraded , I would do so , because mine came back with a better Trigger feel , very little change in sear disengagement pounds , just feels better , smoother . 

I had mine back in 12 days , I think its much faster now & some, they replace the Grip module  to a newer upgraded one . You can run the Serial # & see if its been done & if not register  it for a return label .

Edited by survivalshop

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You might want to consider the new Daniel Defense H9 pistol.  All metal, low bore axis, striker fired but with a 1911-ish trigger. Kind of the best of the old and the new. Mind you, it's not cheap .... $1299 with a waiting list.  I own a couple of Sig pistols, but no 320s and only one plastic striker fired - a P365xl.  No complaints with it as a CCW.

I've had zero (0) problems with the sigs. No butter finger fuckups. Lots of rounds down range with other manufacturers mags and stalk. I run the m17 hard. P365 is a carry once in a while. But not enough mags to call my go to... mag bans suck!