• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Military Firearms available again

18 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

With the trigger? :hornet::lmao:

I swear, for the fourth and final time, it's really on the way. My Ultimate Upper shenanigans is coming with two of them, this time...  :banana:

I kept ordering "Doc's Replacement," and I kept using them up... :bitchslap:  I'm not a good person, in regards to your trigger...  :embarrassed:

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Radioactive said:

Gotta be a story there.

Fall Shoot, not last year but the year before - I JUST built a gun, but was waiting on the LaRue trigger.  Doc says, "Hey, I've got one, I'll bring it with me, and if yours doesn't make it in time, just slap that in there."  WHOA!  Alright, DOC!!!  So, my trigger did NOT make it here in time for the shoot, so I installed "the spare" that Doc brought here.  Long story short, that damn trigger arrived at my PO Box the day after everyone left out of town...   So, then I'm building another one...   Doc says, "Just stick that trigger you got for me, in this new gun, because we won't be there until the Fall anyway - planty of time to get another one..."   So, I did.  Last Fall Shoot, Doc couldn't make it - and the trigger that was waiting went into another gun...  then another gun...

So, FINALLY, I'm getting TWO triggers this time, when they ship this ultimate upper kit (one that comes with and an additional), and that thing is STAYING as Doc's trigger...   :lmao:

8 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Fall Shoot, not last year but the year before - I JUST built a gun, but was waiting on the LaRue trigger.  Doc says, "Hey, I've got one, I'll bring it with me, and if yours doesn't make it in time, just slap that in there."  WHOA!  Alright, DOC!!!  So, my trigger did NOT make it here in time for the shoot, so I installed "the spare" that Doc brought here.  Long story short, that damn trigger arrived at my PO Box the day after everyone left out of town...   So, then I'm building another one...   Doc says, "Just stick that trigger you got for me, in this new gun, because we won't be there until the Fall anyway - planty of time to get another one..."   So, I did.  Last Fall Shoot, Doc couldn't make it - and the trigger that was waiting went into another gun...  then another gun...

So, FINALLY, I'm getting TWO triggers this time, when they ship this ultimate upper kit (one that comes with and an additional), and that thing is STAYING as Doc's trigger...   :lmao:

Well he obviously didn’t forget- mind like a steel trap.

7 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

Well he obviously didn’t forget- mind like a steel trap.

I didn't forget - It's been bugging me, and I should have sent it out a long time ago, when I got another, and another...   Early on, when I needed ONE, I should have just ordered TWO... :bitchslap:

"Okay, THIS ONE IS DOC'S!!!"   ...then another gun build pops up outta nowhere...

Edited by 98Z5V

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 9:16 PM, 98Z5V said:

I didn't forget - It's been bugging me, and I should have sent it out a long time ago, when I got another, and another...   Early on, when I needed ONE, I should have just ordered TWO... :bitchslap:

"Okay, THIS ONE IS DOC'S!!!"   ...then another gun build pops up outta nowhere...

At least my trigger has the company of the shot glasses.  I know you are waiting for me to show up at your door.  I am impatiently waiting for that as well.  (Why don't we have a pants-down hug emoji?):lmao:

2 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

At least my trigger has the company of the shot glasses.  I know you are waiting for me to show up at your door.  I am impatiently waiting for that as well.  (Why don't we have a pants-down hug emoji?):lmao:

Trigger, shot glasses, and gun oil, brother...   I can rub myself down with the gun oil, travel and drink out of the shot glasses, and show up schmammered at your door with the trigger...   :banana:

We can wash the shot glasses out...  

Edited by 98Z5V