• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Be gentle lol

smitty

Hello folks new guy here from Kentucky. Just ordered a PSA 308AR complete receiver over the weekend while they was on sale. I’m not completely new to the AR platform guns. As I’ve build a AR9 pistol and a few AR15’s for friends. Any and all help that may be needed will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 

7 minutes ago, AngelDeVille said:

Gentle? What's that?

There's no cream and sugar for the coffee and no umbrellas in the drinks. 

Welcome. 

Fuck that there’s always cream and sugar for my coffee, idc what you call me. 

Welcome smitty from wisconsin 

Thanks for the welcome.  And just a upper for now. I’ve been reading through the PSA section. And it’s helped a lot. Especially Bfoosh’s thread. I have a FFL friend with a Aero Precision complete lower I’m going to test fit it on when it comes in. If it’s a no go. I’ll have him order a PSA lower while I’m at his place. 

8 hours ago, smitty said:

Thanks for the welcome.  And just a upper for now. I’ve been reading through the PSA section. And it’s helped a lot. Especially Bfoosh’s thread. I have a FFL friend with a Aero Precision complete lower I’m going to test fit it on when it comes in. If it’s a no go. I’ll have him order a PSA lower while I’m at his place. 

Just fitting is not enough , PSA seems not to play well with others in many regards , stick with the PSA Lower Receiver to match the PSA Upper . Be it a complete or stripped , to add your own Lower Parts .

32 minutes ago, EngrBob said:

Howdy from the Texas side of the borders.  On my .338 Federal build I used an Aero M5 upper mated to a Blitzkrieg Tactical 80% lower.  They fit and function perfectly with very little "fitting" needed.

But that is not PSA, which he already has.  Their large format receivers seem to be more proprietary.