• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

NEWBE

Hey guys,  I'm assuming your all guys..

My name is Rick, owner of MechArmor Defense Systems, home of the TacOps-1 charging handle. So far you all have been talking to my good friend and partner Van; sorry to be getting here a bit late, been out of town.

Thanks much for all the vigorous chat, and especially for all the great reviews and sales coming in from this site.  We look foreward to supporting this and related websites in return.

Best Regards & Safe Shooting.

Rick

I have a 2005 Z71 4x4 Silverado!!! We can mount it in mine!

Actually, funny you say that; I had a big radio/internet talk show host come to me to do just that into his new truck. Although the option was to install it into a 3/4ton truck bed chassis made into bumper pull trailer; because way to much $$ would have to be spent completely revamping the 1/2 tons trucks suspension and chassis to deal with the added weight.  Not that the turrets all that heavy; but in order to make it work for actualy incoming fire protection, allot more steel panels would have to be added under & around the turret as well; because the custom frame that holds the turret in place has to be around 2.5ft tall in order to enable a 6ft man to sit in it and remain at helmet defilade, etc, etc..  Allot of good uses for this thing though, once a guy starts brain storming.  I currently have a custom chromoly race buggy chassis I'm building into a fact attack vehicle, and still contemplating the addition of the turret w/ a Mk19... For Elk hunting of course..

R