• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

The Mayans

shepp

Can’t fucking wait for this. Vincent “rocco” Vargas got in on the (you guys have seen him in art15 videos and range 15) he was he was talking bout it on the drinking bros podcast how he’s like to get in on the and the drinkin bros community came thru and got him an audition. 

Sons Of Anarchy spinoff. SOA started out pretty good but as the seasons progressed all the mayhem got so farfetched and unbelievable that I kind of lost interest. Towards the end there was so much schit happening that in real life every LE agency in the state and the Feds would have been on scene, but I guess that's Hollywood!

I can see this series going the same way, that's Curt Sutter's style. The Badge (another great show from Sutter) was the same thing towards the end.

1 hour ago, 392heminut said:

Sons Of Anarchy spinoff. SOA started out pretty good but as the seasons progressed all the mayhem got so farfetched and unbelievable that I kind of lost interest. Towards the end there was so much schit happening that in real life every LE agency in the state and the Feds would have been on scene, but I guess that's Hollywood!

I can see this series going the same way, that's Curt Sutter's style. The Badge (another great show from Sutter) was the same thing towards the end.

I agree, but I still enjoyed it because it is fictitious and there’s not a lot on tv these days I do enjoy. 

Im also excited for Rocco being on it because he’s a good dude I’ve followed him for some time plus he’s a vet/former corrections officer and boarder patrol agent. Actually when all this trumps separating family’s at the boarder was hot he did a podcast on his experiences in the BP and the shit that happens and how these people get hood winked by cartels and drug runners and how in this time of the year their main mission were to find people lost and dying in the desert