• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bad ass bitch!!!

shepp

As sad as it is to read that - that is every single day on every single street, these days, for police.  That's what's really fucked up about it. I'm glad she fucked that guy up, and I'm glad her dog got some work in, too, and bit the fuk out of him. 

Edited by 98Z5V

Personally speaking, I'd rather go through the azz whuppin than take a life if it could be avoided. The stress of dealing with killing someone, dealing with all the legal matters that come afterwards, and just the whole mess after a shooting is not something I ever wanted to experience.

5 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Personally speaking, I'd rather go through the azz whuppin than take a life if it could be avoided. The stress of dealing with killing someone, dealing with all the legal matters that come afterwards, and just the whole mess after a shooting is not something I ever wanted to experience.

This ^^. It’s easier to say you would shoot them but it doesn’t usually work out that a fist fight justifies lethal force. Also, I’ve read the after action. The perp was trying to grab it at one point. When that happens, our training teaches to grab the gun and make absolutely sure it doesn’t leave the holster, so we cover it in the holster effectively going to one hand. She did great, fell back on her training and survived. I’d work along side her anytime 

18 hours ago, 392heminut said:

I'm not second guessing her actions or your honest assessment of a situation I would never want to be in. I won't do that to any LEO's actions in a situation like this. I'm saying this POS is a waste of protoplasm and I've no patience for him or his kind. People who recklessly endanger their own lives and the lives of others don't deserve to continue breathing the same air as I breathe.