• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mnp pro 9mm 5 inch sacramento only need gone asap 1k

Cali_Ed

Near new, with apex flat trigger and comp spring kit, and SSs magwell, and the the extended magazine bottoms that didn't fit my magazines. They don't add capacity it's just for easier mag reload.
Gun was intended for idpa.
About 50-100 rounds in it. Just sits in the sidps. Please email for fastest response.
Mnp https://imgur.com/gallery/e4rcpnc

Need it gone due to financial hardships at the moment hate to let it go. Let me know asap 

Edited by Cali_Ed

6 minutes ago, Cali_Ed said:

Yeah cant ship an offlist pistol 

You can ship it out of California, but non-Californians won’t pay inflated “off-roster” prices. 

You best bet will be to sell on CalGuns, or on consignment at a LGS, like “Sac Black Rifle”. 

15 minutes ago, Cali_Ed said:

Hahah hmmmm 

id be honored to have a dickstance target in my honnary name! unfortunately im named tripod from my gf.  no handed pushups are strenuous on your lower back. i done wore her out. 

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I think he's trying to get @Robocop1051 to buy it without saying so.:lmao:

I’d buy it from him for $400. I’m exempt from the roster due to my LE status, and I can buy that gun new for $582 with my 07-ffl status. Surely not paying inflation prices for a used and modified firearm. Especially since I started fabricating my own line of pistols. Maybe if there were a dozen mags and a few thousand rounds of ammo thrown in???  I could probably flip it for a few bucks. 

I wish him the best... but I’m a horrible PPT customer  

1 hour ago, Cali_Ed said:

Sorry guys yes the whole pistol. For 1k, 

Ed.  Love you, man.  Please explain what's  one thousand dollars about this pistol.

M&P.  Apex trigger.  Magwell.  Help me understand here.

Well that was the going price from what I can remember for off list guns that the normal public couldn't get.  But if you're Leo you can get it for the normal price.

All the attachments alone cost at least 300 or more. I'll ha e to do research I just went off from I seen a few years ago I've been away from the shooting seen now for a few years.

32 minutes ago, Cali_Ed said:

Well that was the going price from what I can remember for off list guns that the normal public couldn't get.  But if you're Leo you can get it for the normal price.

All the attachments alone cost at least 300 or more. I'll ha e to do research I just went off from I seen a few years ago I've been away from the shooting seen now for a few years.

This board is not California, brother.  You should know that.  Even if I MSRP-out all that stuff, it's not $1k.  If you want get all your money back - in Cali - on a gun that you bought - in Cali - I suggest you try to sell it to other Californians that have the restrictions that you do.  The rest of the free world - all of us outside of Cali, and other ban states - will never give you what you're looking for. 

Even at MSRP on all those parts, it's no $1k gun, brother.  Maybe in Cali, or another ban state, but nowhere else. The gun is $689 MSRP from S&W.  The trigger and spring kit is $169, from the manufacturer (Apex).  I found magwells that look like that for $58.   That's $916, no shipping, no tax, just parts.  At online retailers, the gun comes in $100 cheaper. Now it's an $816 gun, with full MSRP on the other two things...

I'm not trying to jump your shiit about it - I'm trying to save you headaches.  Put that thing up for consignment in a local gunshop; get an unknowing Californian to buy it for that.  Shot, unshot, brand new in box - that won't fly here, Eddie. 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

This board is not California, brother.  You should know that.  Even if I MSRP-out all that stuff, it's not $1k.  If you want get all your money back - in Cali - on a gun that you bought - in Cali - I suggest you try to sell it to other Californians that have the restrictions that you do.  The rest of the free world - all of us outside of Cali, and other ban states - will never give you what you're looking for. 

Even at MSRP on all those parts, it's no $1k gun, brother.  Maybe in Cali, or another ban state, but nowhere else. The gun is $689 MSRP from S&W.  The trigger and spring kit is $169, from the manufacturer (Apex).  I found magwells that look like that for $58.   That's $916, no shipping, no tax, just parts.  At online retailers, the gun comes in $100 cheaper. Now it's an $816 gun, with full MSRP on the other two things...

I'm not trying to jump your shiit about it - I'm trying to save you headaches.  Put that thing up for consignment in a local gunshop; get an unknowing Californian to buy it for that.  Shot, unshot, brand new in box - that won't fly here, Eddie. 

Nah bro, it's better to be Informed, thanks for the info!

The gun can't be retailed in CA. Once it is in private hands it is no different than any other firearm. You can sell that bad boy to anyone and the Cali gun grabbers would be thrilled to see you send it out of state.  As for price, that's up to you and your buyer.