• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Shooting in Jacksonville ,Fl.

survivalshop

I'm sure you have read about it , I live 20 miles away & worked downtown Jax before I retired & have been to the Landing many times , but as with all shootings , people say its always the Guns fault , well here is another psycho that should never had been able to have a firearm .Another kid on psycho drugs , how many more of these kids are out there , in the same condition  waiting to snap , he's was 24  , fits right in with all the other young killers out there on these type of drugs. This POS came from up North & lost a fuking game & went off the deep end , WTF !

https://www.news4jax.com/news/gunman-with-2-guns-extra-ammo-targeted-gamers 

Being 24, this may have been the first time in his life he was able to experience "losing". I hope at the next tournament they remind the children that they are all winners. 

Sarcasm aside, it's another tragic loss of life due to a drugged up looney. Like you said, they'll blame the firearm and not look twice at the drugs or the society that has created these killers. The destruction of moral values and the lack of solid families continues to create a pool of ticking time bombs. 

2 hours ago, DNP said:

Being 24, this may have been the first time in his life he was able to experience "losing". I hope at the next tournament they remind the children that they are all winners. 

Sarcasm aside, it's another tragic loss of life due to a drugged up looney. Like you said, they'll blame the firearm and not look twice at the drugs or the society that has created these killers. The destruction of moral values and the lack of solid families continues to create a pool of ticking time bombs. 

So true brother, couldn't agree more.

First thing I thought when I heard his motive, “he lost” was this is what happens when you grow up in a everyone gets a prize society. Also I’m sure if he was your typical gamer locked up in his house all day there’s some kinda social issue too. 

Guy moved in across the street from me 2 years ago with his fiancé shortly after she left him cuz all he’d do is play games. I swear he’s a vampire, House is ALWAYS closed up, only comes and goes to work mows his lawn at dusk. 

That life style has to create some kinda social issues