• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

cmc trigger fail badly

otto150

I bought a Jard 8 years ago, and I like it.  With so many other triggers on the market now, that are better, I wouldn't say I'd never buy another one - but there is so much more out there that's better, I'd have a hard time justifying that Jard purchase, over all the other triggers out there. 

So, since you stated it in your title, you need to explain your CMC trigger.  WHAT failed?  You started a thread on a CMC trigger failure, titled it as such, and you didn't explain a single thing about what failed. 

That's click-bait, if I ever saw it.

Edited by 98Z5V

ok sorry, no baiting or bullpoopy intended. I assure you.the disconnector failed , wouldn't reset,if it did, trigger pull was harsh,no , it wasn't dirty.sorry, didn't mean to poop on any one s easter parade.just saying I like the jards, it works good for me and a good price.thats all.

Did you ever contact CMC about this?  They don't make a bad product - never have.  Pics if this disconnector that failed would be appreciated, right here in this thread. Musta been chewed up bad, and CMC would take care of you on that, positively.

14 minutes ago, otto150 said:

yes, , I did, and its on its way back.they will stand by it.again, not saying cmc is bad, but I just got a jard more timely.my   ststing this was apersonal experience. that's all.

Then put up the personal details, then. Give up why that disconnector failed. 

You're trashing a company with your thread title - and it's a good company.  Get the details in here that support what you state.

+1, I want to know what 'failed' as well, not just "the disconnector failed", that don't mean anything.

I have a bunch of CMC triggers in various AR's, and am very interested in what, why and how backed up with pics.

Not doubting you otto, but some more details and some pics would be awesome......

Please.......?

@otto150 hasn't provided alot of info since he's been here, at all.  Lot's of random posts here and there, nothing of substance.  I doubt we'll ever hear anything about this CMC trigger, at all, and that's a shame. 

I really wonder if this is even a real post, at all?...  Or if it's bullshiit, from it's beginning... 

This is your chance to shine, @otto150 and spill the real deal. Otherwise....  

okay, dammit.i wasn't trashing any one or any company .I was just saying a product failed . it happens I too have other cmc triggers .just decided to get a jard .I personally work to much to micro analize  why it faled.i do know, I have been a mechanic for well over 30 years, and all companyshave some issues.if it is man made , its not perfectyou learn that over the years.thats why companys have warranties.im not bullpoopy neither is what transpired.i barely have time to clean my rifles let alone analyze a fucking trigger.imsure they will tell me when I get it back .I did say, once more, they are taking care of it.i was just sharing an experience with other gun owners, I thought.fornicate, im sorry I even brought it up.get off my ass

3 hours ago, otto150 said:

okay, dammit.i wasn't trashing any one or any company .I was just saying a product failed . it happens I too have other cmc triggers .just decided to get a jard .I personally work to much to micro analize  why it faled.i do know, I have been a mechanic for well over 30 years, and all companyshave some issues.if it is man made , its not perfectyou learn that over the years.thats why companys have warranties.im not bullpoopy neither is what transpired.i barely have time to clean my rifles let alone analyze a fucking trigger.imsure they will tell me when I get it back .I did say, once more, they are taking care of it.i was just sharing an experience with other gun owners, I thought.fornicate, im sorry I even brought it up.get off my ass

3 hours ago, otto150 said:

kick me out , block me , cyber demerit, what ever.was just a statement.

No one is accusing you of trashing the company.

one of the points of this forum is to add useful info to help the next guy.

if I put up a post that said “my dpms misfired today” then in my post went off on a tangent not state why the misfired happen. And next month joe bob does a google search of why is my dpms rifle miss firing and he comes across my post it doesn’t help him one single bit and he just wasted his time scrolling thru a thread that was absolutely pointless. 

Do we fuck off here yes, but usually we get shit figured out. 

Hope that makes sense....

well,i understand all your sides , but, it kind of did look like the hardness of the components was partially gone .ididnt mess with it to much and foul up the warranty,it reminded me of a rockerarm  that the hard surface had been worn away.if that brings a good visual to mind for you

14 minutes ago, otto150 said:

well,i understand all your sides , but, it kind of did look like the hardness of the components was partially gone .ididnt mess with it to much and foul up the warranty,it reminded me of a rockerarm  that the hard surface had been worn away.if that brings a good visual to mind for you

What failed on the disconnector?  The claw, wouldn't catch the hammer?  Pin hole wallowed out and it was sloppy,and wouldn't catch?  What exactly failed here?

6 hours ago, otto150 said:

im done with this topic...……..im not getting into a cyber bitch fest

You said you’re a mechanic, when you tell a customer you changed their alternator do you actually test it, or are you a parts changer and say hmmmmm I think that’s the issue and it “looks bad” I’ll just change it and hope it works? 

Youre getting all butt hurt just cuz we’re asking questions and honestly it’s not really making a great impression of yourself, maybe you should go hang out with you gassy obese friend....

ok fucker , here we go. I am a mechanic anda good one.i always ceck everything thoroughly.dont ever doubt my integrity or ability.so fornicate you chickenshit center of uranus.i said the disconnector stuck. , and it lookedlike the hardened surface came off.what fucking more should I do, send it to you personally.for your self righteous approval.