• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Missouri Forest Rats

suzukiray

My brother's wife is PISSED at him he told me. He took the shot on this one from INSIDE his kitchen! He said he woke up at dawn and walked into the kitchen to make coffee and when he looked out the window this one was eating out of the ducks food bucket. The shot woke up everyone in the house and he said she yelled at him for an hour for scaring everyone awake!! Lol!! Then he had to get dressed and go out and field dress it in his barn. He said it was a good morning, even after getting his a$$ torn up, and the easiest shot he's ever had, 55 yards he said it measured!! Lol!!

11170.jpeg

4 hours ago, suzukiray said:

My brother's wife is PISSED at him he told me. He took the shot on this one from INSIDE his kitchen! He said he woke up at dawn and walked into the kitchen to make coffee and when he looked out the window this one was eating out of the ducks food bucket. The shot woke up everyone in the house and he said she yelled at him for an hour for scaring everyone awake!! Lol!! Then he had to get dressed and go out and field dress it in his barn. He said it was a good morning, even after getting his a$$ torn up, and the easiest shot he's ever had, 55 yards he said it measured!! Lol!!

11170.jpeg

Nice buck, tell him congrats!

• 2 weeks later...