• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I cant shoot left handed

blue109

2 hours ago, Magwa said:

well I will teach you how to make rocks into sharp things that poke holes in soft stuff and you have already taught me a ton of stuff so this will be icing on the cake.. we are going to do this...

I am firmly convinced that 3AM is the ideal time of morning to practice your defensive pistol skills. Matter of fact, I think for the Fall Shoot we should have a pistol course that requires you to shoot after being woke up at random during the night, much the same as a home invasion scenario.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 9:24 AM, Matt.Cross said:

I am firmly convinced that 3AM is the ideal time of morning to practice your defensive pistol skills. Matter of fact, I think for the Fall Shoot we should have a pistol course that requires you to shoot after being woke up at random during the night, much the same as a home invasion scenario.

That’s a good way to get shot 

9 hours ago, shepp said:

That’s a good way to get shot 

Whatever! I’ve heard you guys sleeping. A 747 could’ve landed on our camp, unloaded and reloaded, then taken off again, and none of you would’ve woken up. 

2 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

I know I'm just a stupid hick, but there's no way I'd put myself in danger to wake you up, there are other methods.....

Flash bangs!

24 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

Whatever! I’ve heard you guys sleeping. A 747 could’ve landed on our camp, unloaded and reloaded, then taken off again, and none of you would’ve woken up. 

You open up my tent and try waking me up to run a drill, you’re gonna either end up with a black eye or the small spoon, depending on how long we been out there