• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I’m doing it...

sorry to hear that bro's. Ive seen it in two uncles one is just starting to slip. he realizes it and walks away from the conversation and just stands outside at family gatherings. I sneak out and try to hang with him as much as possible. 

Have fun Robo! 

Just saying, after some real experiences with relatives with dementia, may have been Alztimers, or OldTimers, whichever it is. Maybe there is a kind of connection God has with these folks that us unaffected don't know about, anyway it is something to think about.

22 hours ago, sketch said:

sorry to hear that bro's. Ive seen it in two uncles one is just starting to slip. he realizes it and walks away from the conversation and just stands outside at family gatherings. I sneak out and try to hang with him as much as possible. 

If he hasn't, he should get evaluated to see if the meds are appropriate.  They work much better in the early stages.  It is a hard conversation to have with a family member, but it may help with the condition.