• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I’m doing it...

So I’m getting closer to “family vacation” time of the year again. The wife wants to visit The Happiest Place on Earth... which is an issue for me, because they don’t allow CCW’s... not even for cops!

then I saw this... 

I have a 64oz metal water bottle that this would fold into VERY nicely. Drop it in a plastic bag, drop the bag in the bottle, and fill the bottle with water. Enjoy the park like an American. 

48 minutes ago, COBrien said:

$400 Folding Glock?

Not quite...

That’s the old model.

The old model was a converted Glock frame. The new model (not out yet) is their own aluminum frame, that accepts any generation (3, 4, or 5) G19 slide... which means it’ll also accept a G17 Gen5 slide.

The new model is JUST a frame and FCG. You still have to purchase a complete upper assembly. 

This would never replace my EDC gun... but I definitely see a time and place that someone would need something EXTRA concealed.

10 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I have a 64oz metal water bottle that this would fold into VERY nicely. Drop it in a plastic bag, drop the bag in the bottle, and fill the bottle with water. Enjoy the park like an American. 

MagPul DAKA bag, brother...   :thumbup:

get yourself a blow up cast and a scooter! Front of the line and you can pack all kinds of good stuff in the cast and have back up in the scoot. front of the line privileges also!!.  a picture of my ankle so you can prove your injured.. people hated me for being handicapped. black and blue was at dland , stitches was a week later when i found time to find .308 bros! 

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG  

Edited by sketch
stiches was the revoval of stiches 3 months after surgery..

Taught my kid how to "swim" at 2 years old - in the deep end of the pool. I'd tread water, and he'd try to jump off the side, onto me.  Beginning of summer.  Flash forward to end of summer, and his POS mom take him swimming.  All he knows is to jump as high as you can, as far as you can, right off the side - in the 6" deep kiddie poll.  Split the back of his mellon.  Getting the 4 stitchs in the back of his small head was a nightmare (military medical clinic on a smaller camp in Korea).  Fucker bit the shiit out of me, trying to hold him still.  Another story, another time...

So, getting the stitches out.  I had an "appointment time" to get his stitches out.  Same small clinic in Korea.  NOBODY is in there.  After waiting 45 minutes past the time, I took those fuckers out myself, right in the waiting room.  Saved them, removed, in my hand.  Waited, patiently - but not. I'm getting more and more pissed off, the longer I wait to go see this wizard of a doctor that's gonna remove them.  Another hour goes by, and this fuk finally decides to "see us..."  Someone calls us, we go beck to this room, and the Doc looks at the back of his head.  Hmmm...  no stitches to remove.  This motherfucker was BEWILDERED.  The look on his face was priceless.  I just smiled, and held out my hand, with the 4 stitches in my palm.

This went up pretty quick, with this guy trying to chew me out, and I turned the tables on him right quick, and lit into his ass.  It went Epic after that.  I stormed the fuk out of there, and before I got him back to his daycare, I knew the shiit was blowing up.  Fuk it.  I made my way back, and the Commander and 1SG pulled me straight in, wanting to know what the fuk happened at that clinic.  I just held out my hand, and showed them the stitches (I still have those fuckers in an envelope somewhere...   :lmao:).  I laid the story down.  I straight up told them that I lit that Doc up, I was VERY disrespectful to a Commissioned Officer that day, and that I'd do it again in 5 minutes if the same circumstances were to occur again with me. Without hesitation, no doubt.  Same reaction would happen.  At that point in my 2-year tour over there, they knew I was a Ski Medic (gave me time off for it all the time) and EMT-B certified, and I was always an "on-call medic" to supervise the Firing Range Medics that were always detailed to us on ranges - Privates in Ambulances...   they stood up for my medical capabilities, and fended off the giant shiit-storm I created by taking those stitches out my my kid's head...  I don't know how I didn't get in trouble for telling that Major that he was an embarrassment to the Medical Corps and an absolute piece of shiit for taking his sweet 2 hours to deal with a 2 year old kid...  :laffs::thefinger:

Sorry, Bro - you triggered a flashback...   :banana:

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Taught my kid how to "swim" at 2 years old - in the deep end of the pool. I'd tread water, and he'd try to jump off the side, onto me.  Beginning of summer.  Flash forward to end of summer, and his POS mom take him swimming.  All he knows is to jump as high as you can, as far as you can, right off the side - in the 6" deep kiddie poll.  Split the back of his mellon.  Getting the 4 stitchs in the back of his small head was a nightmare (military medical clinic on a smaller camp in Korea).  Fucker bit the shiit out of me, trying to hold him still.  Another story, another time...

So, getting the stitches out.  I had an "appointment time" to get his stitches out.  Same small clinic in Korea.  NOBODY is in there.  After waiting 45 minutes past the time, I took those fuckers out myself, right in the waiting room.  Saved them, removed, in my hand.  Waited, patiently - but not. I'm getting more and more pissed off, the longer I wait to go see this wizard of a doctor that's gonna remove them.  Another hour goes by, and this fuk finally decides to "see us..."  Someone calls us, we go beck to this room, and the Doc looks at the back of his head.  Hmmm...  no stitches to remove.  This motherfucker was BEWILDERED.  The look on his face was priceless.  I just smiled, and held out my hand, with the 4 stitches in my palm.

This went up pretty quick, with this guy trying to chew me out, and I turned the tables on him right quick, and lit into his ass.  It went Epic after that.  I stormed the fuk out of there, and before I got him back to his daycare, I knew the shiit was blowing up.  Fuk it.  I made my way back, and the Commander and 1SG pulled me straight in, wanting to know what the fuk happened at that clinic.  I just held out my hand, and showed them the stitches (I still have those fuckers in an envelope somewhere...   :lmao:).  I laid the story down.  I straight up told them that I lit that Doc up, I was VERY disrespectful to a Commissioned Officer that day, and that I'd do it again in 5 minutes if the same circumstances were to occur again with me. Without hesitation, no doubt.  Same reaction would happen.  At that point in my 2-year tour over there, they knew I was a Ski Medic (gave me time off for it all the time) and EMT-B certified, and I was always an "on-call medic" to supervise the Firing Range Medics that were always detailed to us on ranges - Privates in Ambulances...   they stood up for my medical capabilities, and fended off the giant shiit-storm I created by taking those stitches out my my kid's head...  I don't know how I didn't get in trouble for telling that Major that he was an embarrassment to the Medical Corps and an absolute piece of shiit for taking his sweet 2 hours to deal with a 2 year old kid...  :laffs::thefinger:

Sorry, Bro - you triggered a flashback...   :banana:

i was triggered aswell..

51 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

My trick for stitches removal is to soak the area in baby oil 10-12 hrs before I remove them. Don't even feel them slide out,my theory is the baby oil wick up along the stitching.

Staples suck when they twist up and have to be removed.

shitty thing is i got screws and have to be replaced in time. gdamn they hurt every day!  Ive learned a thing or two about getting older! 

16 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

and there by the grace of God...

Lost a fraternal brother last week, yesterday a close Aunt.. sucks

sorry to hear that bro! much respect!

15 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Yeah, you wanna see the xrays of my iron plated 4 piece femur?  Sorry they are REDACTED

you're an iron clad veteran! much respect!

26 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I think we were over-served...  It's not our fault...   :banana::laffs:

bro's usta show up around 2pm with a case of beer.. beer break ! I was 16. pound it and go to work. good old days! fucking snowflakes kill me! with their heavy feet. 

6 hours ago, unforgiven said:

and there by the grace of God...

Lost a fraternal brother last week, yesterday a close Aunt.. sucks

That's the hardest part for me, dealing with what father time deals out to those you love. Mom called this last weekend all upset, she was in the grocery store parking lot and didn't remember going there or even why she might be there. Been watching her go down hill for a time now but things like this really hit home.