• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

In my down time...

Robocop1051

I have no down time!

but every once in a while I find myself waiting on shipments, or waiting for parts to finish in a machine...

You know what they say about “idle hands”...

i don’t know if this will turn into a regular product, but I expect to make at least a few to play with. The measurements are still slightly off, but I’ll make it work. 

937D2999-3F7A-4631-B5BD-DDA2597FBA0D.jpeg4EAEE58E-8C4D-404D-AADD-2C52B52DDB48.jpeg23E3EBA4-F757-4CCC-975F-B1E4FBDDB2A8.jpeg024D3698-4DD0-4AA9-8DFC-CE603067E7D7.jpeg7DFD590A-C88A-4EB5-A773-3A7E0B494ADA.jpeg

this is a rough cut, mainly to see how close I could get. Again... this might be nothing?? It might be something???

for now this is just my MLOK mounted, meat-tenderizing, hand protecting, picatinny rail.

I originally made this to mate to a Magpul MOE shotgun forend. I though, “how much more badass can I make a Shockwave?”

E6F66B5E-65A2-4914-ADF9-7513570E6651.jpeg

then I realized I wasn’t stuck to just the shotgun, and I could fit this on any MLOK!?

image.jpg

its kind of a hand stop? Kind of a barricade stop? Kind of a forehead-smashing meat tenderizer??? My original thought was to replicate the cheap nylon strap on the Shockwave with something more “substantial”. It morphed into this concept as it grew and grew. 

Not a lot else to talk about. Just sharing my thoughts as I wait on machines. 

SHOCKWAVE DELIRIUM has affected you, brother - but I like it.  I can send you a ShockWave to test all that out - or you send me ShockWave parts and I test them out.

But...

It feels kinda "naked" without you here...  :embarrassed: