• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Did you know...

Albroswift

There is a whole forum mostly dedicated to the Keltec Sub 2000's gotta be 2000 or 3000 members. Can't imagine thousands of people all talking about just one platform, oh, wait a minute...

Anyway, trying to talk one member into posting over here, kind of a "I built a AR-10 with AR-15 parts and it don't feed so good" guy, but  I don't think he believes there is an entire forum dedicated to one particular platform (well, other then  S2K)...

Been helping him as much as possible, maybe he'll come around...

We need some shirts or hats or something like that too. I know we've personally told 3 folks about this forum. I keep meaning to make a cutesy little shirt for myself that matches the "tacky bitch" but I haven't gotten to it. Just last Saturday we were talking to a guy with a 308 AR and westgadad pulled up the site on my phone to show him something. Hopefully the guy you spoke to will come around. 

So far 

Feed ramps good.

Rounded ejector-check

Gas tube- 11-3/4"

Recoil- 3-1/4" buffer in an Aero  M4 extension and M4 carbine spring. And supposedly it does feed a lot of the rounds. Didn't know that was possible. Bet it kicks like a mule. (Maybe he typo-ed, i'll ask him M5?)

Think he is warming to replacing gas tube and extension kit w/ Armalite. 

Aero M5 upper and lower- Check 

On 9/5/2019 at 10:00 PM, Peachey said:

We need some shirts or hats or something like that too. I know we've personally told 3 folks about this forum. I keep meaning to make a cutesy little shirt for myself that matches the "tacky bitch" but I haven't gotten to it. Just last Saturday we were talking to a guy with a 308 AR and westgadad pulled up the site on my phone to show him something. Hopefully the guy you spoke to will come around. 

There were shirts once, and a couple hats exist. I think @shepp still has stickers. @sketch is stil the baddest of the group with the tattoo. 

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I coulda told you that, without even looking into it... 

Didn't want you to think I wasn't doing my homework! :thumbup:

A company like Aero Precision throwing a 2-1/2" 3.8 oz buffer into their M4 kit and calling it M5/ 308, what is it with these guys? They sell complete carbines and rifles for gawds sake. Is Armalite, Voltr, Spikes, and 308AR.com the only ones with the secret to a smooth running large frame AR? Everyone else just gets a shoulder beating? 

7 hours ago, Albroswift said:

Didn't want you to think I wasn't doing my homework! :thumbup:

A company like Aero Precision throwing a 2-1/2" 3.8 oz buffer into their M4 kit and calling it M5/ 308, what is it with these guys? They sell complete carbines and rifles for gawds sake. Is Armalite, Voltr, Spikes, and 308AR.com the only ones with the secret to a smooth running large frame AR? Everyone else just gets a shoulder beating? 

Bravo Company (BCM) and MagPul have the proper receiver extension figured out, too - as well as @Robocop1051 with his own receiver extension.  I didn't know that Spike's was on it for the larger ARs, but that's cool info to add to the pile.