• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I remember this..... do you ?

Magwa

9 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I hadn't seen that one, but it's pretty GAWD DAYUMM FUNNY!!!   :lmao:

Me either?!? I thought I saw them all?!? 

Mikedaddy keeps sending me their videos on FB from 3 years ago, in like yea bro I know 🤣🤣

Edited by shepp

9 minutes ago, shepp said:

Me either?!? I thought I saw them all?!? 

Mike keeps sending me their videos on FB from 3 years ago, in like yea bro I know 🤣🤣

I wonder if Mike was really asking us if we remembered Married Life like that, and not necessarily that particular Mat Best video.  Yeah, I remember married life like that - she had cramps, but I didn't get a damn blowjob...   :laffs::banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I wonder if Mike was really asking us if we remembered Married Life like that, and not necessarily that particular Mat Best video.  Yeah, I remember married life like that - she had cramps, but I didn't get a damn blowjob...   :laffs::banana:

me either it is all in the attitude and she has the right one..... lol

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I had to edit it I meant mike daddy we got to many mikes lol

On 9/27/2019 at 10:09 PM, 98Z5V said:

You also aren’t Matt Best...

i don’t remember married life like that. I remember engaged life like that. And dating life like that. But she ate the miracle drug that made her gain wait, killed the sex drive, and turned her into a meaner version of herself. Wedding cake. 

3 minutes ago, DNP said:

You also aren’t Matt Best...

i don’t remember married life like that. I remember engaged life like that. And dating life like that. But she ate the miracle drug that made her gain wait, killed the sex drive, and turned her into a meaner version of herself. Wedding cake. 

Ditto ! Except I got BJ's with expenditures of large cash purchases ; jewelry , cars... The EX could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch !