• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock 43X

98Z5V

Oh my Lord, did they make a good one with this one... Single-stack 9mm...

So, this thing is the slide from a Glock 43...

F1GLK43NEWBFGX__85647.1540320770.jpg?c=2

It's also the longer frame from the Glock 48... 

59136-DEFAULT-l.jpg

It's the 43X...   SAME SHIIT that sent the Glock Fan-Bois on FIRE with the 19X.  They all wanted a longer slide on a shorter frame, and Glock gave us the 19X - SHORTER slide on a FULLSIZE frame... They lost their shiit over it...   :banana: The Glock Fan-Bois blew an ass-gasket over the 19X...:laffs:

This is another "X" that they can vent over.  Short slide, long frame, ...  43 slide, 48 frame...  43X.  SHAZAM!!!

glock-43-x-2.jpg

GAWD DAYUM, DOES THIS THING SHOOT!!!   This is a bad little skinny hooker right here, and it "feels good in the hand." Exactly what you'd want a bad little skinny hooker to feel like.  Does it shoot?  Gawd Dayum, DOES IT SHOOT!!!  What a great little, skinny-girlfriend gun.  I'll get more into this one, and 50-yard 5-step this thing.  It's pretty damn impressive. I probably put 350 rounds through it today.  It's just night-sights away from being my carry gun.  :thumbup:

(For the record, I don't have that gay silver slide - mine is all black, as it should be..._)

P1080432.JPG

25 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Oh my Lord, did they make a good one with this one... Single-stack 9mm...

So, this thing is the slide from a Glock 43...

F1GLK43NEWBFGX__85647.1540320770.jpg?c=2

It's also the longer frame from the Glock 48... 

59136-DEFAULT-l.jpg

It's the 43X...   SAME SHIIT that sent the Glock Fan-Bois on FIRE with the 19X.  They all wanted a longer slide on a shorter frame, and Glock gave us the 19X - SHORTER slide on a FULLSIZE frame... They lost their shiit over it...   :banana: The Glock Fan-Bois blew an ass-gasket over the 19X...:laffs:

This is another "X" that they can vent over.  Short slide, long frame, ...  43 slide, 48 frame...  43X.  SHAZAM!!!

glock-43-x-2.jpg

GAWD DAYUM, DOES THIS THING SHOOT!!!   

(For the record, I don't have that gay silver slide - mine is all black, as it should be..._)

P1080432.JPG

WTF... So when did chrome looking slides change their sexual orientation ???

• 5 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 8:16 PM, 98Z5V said:

I like your guns, Mike - just not that 43X with the silver slide - I think that one sucks. 

Damn, why you always gotta bring up old shiit?  This is why we can't have anything nice...

:laffs:

Don't have a 43x ! My 43 build still needs a slide. Working on a G26 next. Not sure if I want a gay a$$ SS slide or black. I feel that a G26 ,G27 & G33 should all be built.

1 hour ago, MikedaddyH said:

Don't have a 43x ! My 43 build still needs a slide. Working on a G26 next. Not sure if I want a gay a$$ SS slide or black. I feel that a G26 ,G27 & G33 should all be built.

I wasn't talking about one of your 43Xs when I made this thread, brother.  I was talking about my two choices, when I bought my 43X...    :laffs:

Somehow, you got all paranoid...   :lmao:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slowly getting parts for the G43., Damm near impossible to find parts for this gun . P80 builds are destroying the parts inventory of every store in the çountry. Was able to get an order from Glock Inc last week on recoil springs. Got a black slide this week just need a firing pin setup. Should have this gun ready in a week or so.

• 3 weeks later...