• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Olight Warrior X Pro, early

98Z5V

Here's the intro link to the Olight Warrior X Pro light.  Sale starts Jan 31st, so check it to see when it's active. That's Friday, fuckers.  This is a badass light, and you can gun-mount it if you want.  Sale price is $97.97 for the light only, but you're a fool if you don't bundle it, and get the new i5T light for $101.94 total.  Just a dumbass, if you don't do that...  :bitchslap:

I got a free i5T light, just for going to the SHOT preview, and it's a cool little (not available yet) thumb switch light.  Spend the extra $4 and do the bundle...

These links are listed as "VIP Exclusive" right now, so I hope they show.  If they don't show, they should in Jan 31st - so check them then.  If not, I'll update this, then, with the correct links.

I already ordered two bundles...  in FDE, of course... :thumbup:

Light only:

https://www.olightstore.com/warrior-x-pro.html

Bundle:

https://www.olightstore.com/bundle-warrior-x-pro-i5t.html

https://www.olightstore.com/

The Warrior X Pro is the upgraded version of Olight’s revolutionary Warrior X. Using an updated high discharge 5000mAh 21700 lithium battery, the Warrior X Pro is capable of producing a maximum of 2,250 lumens for up to 600 meters of throw and delivering a 2A current for 100% faster charging than Warrior X. While retaining the classic features of the Warrior X's sturdy, aggressive appearance, as well as the vibration battery indicator, silicone tactical ring and optional magnetic remote switch, the Warrior X Pro features a redesigned raised tail switch for an unprecedented intuitive operation experience. The IPX8-rated aluminum alloy body sports a pronounced knurling pattern for a better grip. With unbeatable performance and indestructible build, the Warrior X Pro is ideal for the professional choice of hunting, search and rescue, or while on duty.

1 hour ago, ARTrooper said:

Yeah but i think i would keep it on my .300blk at home because my agency wont let me put it on my duty rifle

It comes with a badass black belt holster - It would be too easy to put this on your duty belt and daily it, for work.  :thumbup:

12 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Lol. If you are trying to talk me into buying this, i already talked myself into it. Just waiting for some money

Wait until you see the laser-light that they're coming out with after the middle of the year...   It's in the video I posted in the SHOT thread.   Towards the end.   :thumbup:

^^^   Those Super Light Geeks were there, like this dude in the vid above, at the presentation.  They were asking some pretty wild questions (that got answered) when the Odin Turbo was briefed.  That went full-on light-geek nuts with the questions.  :laffs: