• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Are ready to bash Cheaper than Dirt again?

On 3/17/2020 at 1:08 PM, Armed Eye Doc said:

I bought this exact case of ammo from Target Sports on Sunday for $312.  I can't understand why they are still in business.

Screenshot_20200317-130256.thumb.png.a3684ffea95e84811246c5400b3e5cdc.png

I posted their .556 prices on the 308 face book page and sent it to a friend who didn’t see them fuck us at sandy hook fuck them in the neck 3x 

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Cheaper Than Dirt (CTD) is the worst gun company on the planet, and there's a second close-runner-up - Davidson Defense / Omega Manufacturing / Delta Team Tactical.  The  Cheaper Than Dirt price gouging after Sandy Hook, with their $90 used surplus GI aluminum mags is an example. Their $600 Beta C-Mag 100rd drums is another example.  Their recent decision to offer 1,000 of 9mm ammo at $1,500 is the latest example, and that's now, during La Corona #19 times. 

I hope people search out this shiitbag company before they buy from them - they don't give one shiit about consumers, they are completely profit-driven all the way, and they only care about the dollar - and making as much as they can, by capitalizing on crises...

Now, having said that - I hope THAT SHIIT turns up in a search engine in the future.  FUK those assheads - because they're gonna FUK every consumer that they can, whenever they see an opportunity to cash in on a crisis.

They are lower than whale-shiit on the ocean floor, in the middle of the Marianas Trench, 12 miles deep. If they were on fire, I wouldn't piss on them to put them out.

Hope that turns up in future search engines for them.  They can eat a dick, and choke on a bowl of smashed assholes for desert. 

Search Engines...  do your magic. 

HEY !  98z said: " They can eat a dick, and choke on a bowl of smashed assholes for desert. "  WELL, maybe they would love to do that, you never know who is whom, here on the internet!

9 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Here's a new one from them.

1574664599_part0_012.thumb.jpg.464c088d13f8f8701970327fe80d5be0.jpg

I think that is a fake page.  Way at the end of the description it says exactly what CTD thinks of their customers......"go fuk yourself"  Why, CTD would NEVER say that about any of us, would they???????  ....sarcasm off........

20 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Here's a new one from them.

1574664599_part0_012.thumb.jpg.464c088d13f8f8701970327fe80d5be0.jpg

I understand a little bump in paper prices, they have to put four people on a pallet when it comes out or people mob it before it hits the aisle! 

oh yeah that's walmart not ct F'n D, 

starting to get all these corporations confused.................