• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

cheaper than dirt vs Texas

On 12/19/2020 at 7:35 AM, blue109 said:

People use to think I was crazy when I managed a strip club. Scumbags would be acting up like they owned the place and then try to throw me a $hundo when I asked them to simmer down. Id throw it back and kick them out instead...much to the rest of the staffs dismay. I have been cursed with self destructive levels of pride and stubbornness.  id probably be in a much more comfortable place in life without it lol. 

How did you do all those things while working out of the bathroom at "Daddy Jack's". But your office was ... Clean ! 😋

Edited by MikedaddyH

The last thing I bought from CTD was a press about a decade ago. Saw what they were doing during Sandy Hook . Lost this customer forever. 

There is a local gun store in Chandler which pulled the same sh!t during Sandy Hook and during the 2016 election. Heard they are doing it now (Again), I am done with them . I know the owner, he said " I bought 10,000 AR magazines years ago knowing this would happen one day and now I get to harvest to profits." That statement was made during the Sandy Hook December scare. The next year they moved to a new larger two story build which he owns.

On 12/21/2020 at 8:06 PM, Albroswift said:

FUKING BASTARDS

PRE-ORDER OPPORTUNITY
5.56 NATO
We just scored a special buy on hard-to-find 5.56 NATO Ammo. Reserve yours today by backordering. Orders are expected to ship by October 31. DON’T MISS OUT. Demand is sky-high and future supplies are uncertain.

PRE-ORDER NOW
AMMO ASSURANCE
HAVE 5.56 AMMO ON BACKORDER? WE'LL SHIP IT AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES
However, if you take advantage of this special pre-order opportunity, what you order today may arrive sooner than your current backorder.

PRE-ORDER 5.56 AMMO ›
Remember, you can cancel your existing backorder at any time, and your credit card will not be charged until your backorder ships.

That's some low down stuff right there. Also they want you to order and pay for ammo they won't ship for 10 months? to hell with them.

On 12/18/2020 at 12:30 AM, blue109 said:

Price gouging in the criminal sense only applies to essential items like food and water. 

This lawsuit is because the price would change at checkout without warning.

Just charging insane prices isnt illegal and should be a self correcting action in a free market. I dont blame CTD. They sold all those $100 PMAGS back in 2012. I blame the people who continue to shop there. CTD should have gone bankrupt but they didnt and we keep clicking that button. 

Have not used CTD from 2012. I will never forget or forgive them. I will go without, before I use CTD again.